Stages with good drop rates include the following (with the data that exists, it is unknown if the drop rates are exactly the same as the original run, but at the very least it is very close) :
- GT-5 - Loxic Kohl
- GT-6 - Grindstone
- Event Currency only drops from Event Stages.
- Total needed to clear shop: 39775
- Total from he sign-in event: 14900
- Total from Event Mission rewards: 9200 (or 1200 if all missions are skipped except GT-5 and GT-6)
- Returning players that have already cleared all the stages will likely want to skip them if they will clear the shop through event stage farming. The missions for completing these stages only award event currency and 150 Intelligence Certs, so the sanity is better spent on event stage farming. If you aren't sure, I recommend waiting until the end of the event and only running them if the event currency from their missions are needed to clear shop.
- Remaining currency needed from stages: 15675
- Since 10 [Bounty Coin] are earned per Sanity spent, this means 1,567.5 sanity is required to clear the shop, or 6.5 days worth of natural regen.
- F2P should have no trouble clearing the shop if they spend sanity efficiently.
- Efficiency calculations and analysis from Mousse's Spreadsheet:
To see how many of these materials your Operators might need, you can use the following resources:
Grani and the Knights' Treasure Retrospection - Event Operations
This Page shows the Operations available during the Grani and the Knights' Treasure Retrospection Event.
Note: ALL players will need to clear the stages to unlock later stages, but the first clear rewards are only awarded to players who have NOT previously cleared the stage during the initial event run.
EX and Challenge Modes
- GT-HX-1 - The deployment cost of ranged Operators is tripled.
- GT-HX-2 - The Attack Speed of all enemies is increased significantly
- GT-HX-3 - The cost of Roadblocks is tripled