- Event Currency drops from any stage except for Annihilation, and Extreme Modes.
- Total needed to clear shop: 1970 (2130 if you include Furniture Parts)
- Total from First Clear rewards: 660 (380 from normal mode, 280 from Challenge mode)
- Remaining currency needed: 1310
- Currency drops at a rate of 1:1 for sanity spent, so 1310 Sanity is needed
- Sanity required for First clear of Challenge modes: 114
- Total Sanity required to clear the Store: 1424
- The event runs for 1 week, so natural Sanity regen supplies 1680. The weekly mission Top pots give an extra 200 per week, for a total of 200, or 400 if you saved from the week before. Total possible of f2p regen is about 1880
- F2P players can clear the event on natural sanity.
T3 Materials From Event Stages
- TB-8: Crystalline Component
- TB-7: Polyester Pack
Farming efficiency (source): The event stages are NOT efficient, so players should farm normal story or supply stages for whatever they need.
To see how many of these Materials your Operators might need, check the material pages or the Planner here:
A Light Spark in Darkness - Event Operations
Challenge Conditions (from Noël#4395):
- TB-1 - Additional enemies spawn
- TB-2 - Banned 7 tiles. Greatly increase enemies HP.
- TB-3 - Reduced allies ATK.
- TB-4 - Banned 1 tile. Increase HP of Defense Crusher Leader.
- TB-5 - Sarkaz Magic Swordsman gains Stealth.
- TB-6 - Banned 8 tiles.
- TB-7 - Greatly increase enemy stats and reduce enemy MSPD.
- TB-8 - Leithanien Whisperers sabotage Gramaphone faster.
|Stage||Sanity||Rec. Lvl & Unlock Cond.||First Time Drops||Additional Drops||Challenge Reward|
Elite 1 Lv. 1
Elite 1 Lv. 35
Elite 1 Lv. 70
Elite 2 Lv. 1
Elite 2 Lv. 10
Elite 2 Lv. 15
Elite 2 Lv. 25