Event Reward Summary
Contingency Contract Official PV
Contingency Contract, Season #0 「Operation BARRENLAND」
Event Duration: Sept 10, 2020, 08:00(UTC-7) - Sept. 24, 2020, 03:59(UTC-7)
Unlock condition: Clear Main Story 2-10
If you are new to the CC event, and don't already know what it is, check here for an explanation:
Season description: During the season, players can battle in the seasonal stages with different combinations of 「Contracts」. Clear the challenge missions to collect 「Contract Bounty」 and 「Operation Protocol」.
- There will be 1 Permanent Stage and 7 Daily Stages.
- 「Operation Protocols」 can be used to unlock more contracts for the Permanent Stage.
- Daily Stages will have all 「Operation Protocols」accessible at the start.
- 「Contract Bounties」 can be used to exchange rewards in "Secret Sanctuary" (the event shops, see section below).
To see the Stages and Risks for those stages, see this page:
Cross-Season "Secret Sanctuary" opened
Cross-season permanent exchange: ★★★★★: Bibeak, Bibeak Tokens, Amiya's costume (rerelease), Class Tokens. (persists across seasons)
Season #0 special exchange: High tier materials, EXP Cards, Class Chips etc. (for this season only)
Season #0 special exchange opening period: 17 March 16:00 - 31 March 03:59.
For more shop details, see their pages here:
[Training Field】 Permanently Opened
- During Season #0, the Training Field will have all the daily stages from the season available.
- By successfully achieving Rank Levels, players are given rewards and Contracts(Risks) are unlocked. At first, all Contracts(Risks) are locked. Clearing the stage once unlocks the Level 1 Contracts, clearing it with a total Contract (Risk) Level of 2 unlocks Level 2 Contracts, and clearing with a Risk Level of 4 unlocks the third (and highest) Level Contracts. Contracts unlocked in the Training Field for a stage will also be available for that particular Stage when it is the Daily Stage.
- The Training Field will remain open after the season ends. Season #0 stages will be added and will rotate daily.
- The Rank levels, and the corresponding Contracts(Risks), of daily challenge stages from this season can be unlocked through Training Field as well.
- The first clear of a new Rank Level in the Training Field will grant other rewards as well (Contract Bounties, Rhodes Island Supplies).
- Some Contracts (Risks) for the Daily Stage may be different from the Training Stage.
- All Training Field stages are available from the beginning.
- 「Contingency Contract」 does not require Sanity.
- Some 「Contracts」 require fulfilling a certain "Contract Completion Amount" to unlock. Contract Completion Amount≠Risk Level.
- Season #0 will have 8 stages: 1 permanent stage, 7 challenge stages that will rotate daily. (The time for the challenge stage and corresponding missions for the first day after the event starts will be extended by 1 day).
- The permanent stage will have new 「Contracts」 added on Sept 17.
- After Season #0 ends, unused 「Contract Bounties」 will be kept.
- After Season #0 ends, accumulated 「Operation Protocols」 will automatically be converted into 「Operation BARRENLAND Supplies」 at a rate of 1:1.
- During Season #0, players can obtain a certain amount of Friend Credits daily by having their support units used by others in the event.
Unlimited Access to Supplies and Chip Stages
Event period: Sept 10, 2020, 08:00(UTC-7) - Sept 24, 2020, 03:59(UTC-7)
Event description: During the event period, all material and chip stages will be available everyday.
New Headhunting Banner: 【The Piper on the Knoll】
Event period: Sept. 10, 2020, 08:00(UTC-7) - Sept. 24, 2020, 03:59(UTC-7)
Event description: During the event period, the following operators will have increased rates in the event recruitment:
Note: This event recruitment is a 【Standard Headhunting】
|6★ Rate Up||Bagpipe|
|5★ Rate Up|| Sesa
|4★ Rate Up||Utage|
- 6★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 6★
- 5★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 5★
- 4★ Rate-Ups have a 20% chance of appearing when pulling a 4★
- New Operator Feature Banners do not add Operators to the Distinction shop
New Operators Added Permanently to 【Standard Headhunt】
New operators: The following Operators will be permanently added to other 【Standard Headhunting】 Pools besides the event recruitment after the banner ends:
Note: The new Operator 【★★★★★:Bibeak】 is currently only available as an Event reward from Contingency Contract "Secret Sanctuary".
[Early Spring Picks] Skins
Event Period: Sept. 10, 2020, 08:00(UTC-7) - Sept 24, 2020, 08:00(UTC-7)
Event Description: The following Skins will be available for sale for a limited time:
- [0011/Tempest Series] - Patrolling Ronin - Hoshiguma
- Cost 18 OP
- [Marthe Series] - Ready To Go - Zima
- Cost 18 OP
- [Epoque Collection] - Combat Medic - Gavial
- Cost 15 OP
For complete Art and animations of the new Skins, see the following Skin Pages:
To see more Skin art and details, see our following pages:
New Lucky Drop Furniture Theme: 【Healthy Diner】
Start Date: Sept. 10, 2020, 08:00(UTC-7)
Furniture drops: [Healthy Diner] themed furniture
Drop locations: All stages in Main Story Chapter 1~6 (Challenge Mode, Tutorial stages excluded), all stages in material/chip stages
Drop description: The new [Healthy Diner] series will replace the current stage lucky drops [Colombia Modern Hotel] series. After the update, [Colombia Modern Hotel] series furniture can be purchased in the furniture shop.
Note: [Colombia Modern Hotel] will go on sale on Sept. 10 in the Furniture Store.
Duration: Sept 10 - Sept 24
Details: Players will receive a [Top Emergency Sanity Potion] Daily!