「Contingency Contract」 Event
Event period: June 12, 2020, 16:00(UTC-7) - June 26, 2020, 03:59(UTC-7)
Event description: Select different [Contract]s and try out strategies to clear Event Stages. Collect [Contract Bounty]s and [Operation Agreement]s from Event Missions to redeem rewards, including Sieges [Legacy] Skin.
- 「Operation Agreement」 can be used to unlock 「Contract」 in the event's Permanent stage.
「Contingency Contract」gameplay will not consume sanity, you can try any number of times.
「Contingency Contract」 cannot complete daily & weekly Missions and cannot obtain support unit credit
There will be a total of 3 「Contingency Contract」level maps during the event period: 1 permanent level and 2 daily rotation levels. (The map rotation time and Contingency Mission on the first day after the event will be extended by one day)
The optional 「Contracts」in Daily Rotation Level will be updated daily
- New 「Contracts」 and Contingency Missions will be added to the event for week 2
Unlimited access to Supplies and Chip stages
Duration: June 12, 04:00(UTC-7) - June 26, 03:59(UTC-7)
Event description: All stages in Supplies and Chips will be open for the stated period.
[Joint Operation] Headhunt
Duration: June 12, 2020, 16:00(UTC-7) - June 26, 2020, 03:59(UTC-7)
Details: The following Operators ONLY will appear if a 5 or 6 Star is pulled:
|6★ Rate Up|| Ch'en
|5★ Rate Up|| Swire
- The listed operators will be the
only units available for their respective rarity
- Operator Feature Banners do not add Operators to the Distinction shop
Standard Pool 12 Headhunt
Duration: June 12, 2020, 04:00(UTC-7) - June 26, 2020, 03:59(UTC-7)
Details: The following Operators will be on rate-up
- Based on previous patterns, it is likely but not 100% certain that the Operators for purchase in the Distinction store will be Siege and Blue Poison.
- 6★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 6★
- 5★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 5★