Contingency Contract Season #4 - Operation Lead Seal
Global event page can be found here:
Translation Credit: Nightsky#3319
Season Period: 16:00, Jan 19th – 03:59, Feb 2nd
Unlock Condition: Clear Story 2-10
If you are new to the CC event, and don't already know what it is, check here for an explanation:
Season Description: During the season, players can battle in the seasonal stages with different combinations of 「Contracts」. Clear the event Missions to collect 「Contract Bounty」 and 「Operation Agreement」.
- 「Contract Bounty」 can be used to exchange rewards in "Secret Sanctuary" shops
- 「Operation Agreement」can be used to unlock more Contracts.
Cross-Season "Secret Sanctuary" Store opened
New items in the permanent store:
Coral Coast Series -“SUM019.ver” -Castle-3 (Rerun)
Season #4 Furniture - "Lead Seal" Flag
Season #4 Operation Lead Seal special exchange: High-tier mats, LMD , Furniture Parts, Battle Records, Chips, etc. (for this season only)
Season #4 Operation Lead Seal special exchange opening period: 16:00, Jan 19th – 03:59, Feb 2nd
- Season #4 will remove 2 stages from the previous season and add 1 new permanent stage and 1 daily rotation stage, for a total of 8 stages: 1 permanent stage and 7 challenge stages that will rotate daily. (The time for the challenge stage and corresponding missions for the first day after the event starts will be extended by 1 day)
- 「Contingency Contract」 does not require Sanity
- Some 「Contracts」 require reaching a certain "Contract Completion Amount" to unlock. Contract Completion Amount≠Risk Level
- The permanent stage will have new 「Contracts」 and 「Challenge Missions」added on the second week.
- After Season #4 ends, unused 「Contract Bounties」 will be kept
- During Season #4, players can obtain a certain amount of Friend Credits daily by having their support units used by others in the event.
- During Season #4, players can obtain the season-exclusive plated medal by completing the corresponding mission.
Nian Rerun: [Limited Headhunting · Spring Festival] Series [Earthborn Metals]
Event period: 16:00, Jan 19th – 03:59, Feb 2nd
Event description: During the event period, the following operators will have increased rates in the event recruitment:
|6★ Rate Up|| Nian - Normal Defneder
Aak - Sacrificial Specialist
|5★ Rate Up||Hung - Healing Defender|
- 6★ Rate-Ups have a 70% chance of appearing when pulling a 6★
- 5★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 5★
- Headhunting [Earthborn Metals] is a [Limited Headhunting · Spring Festival] Series Headhunting
- [Limited Headhunting · Spring Festival] Series are [Limited Headhunting]
- Available operators in [Earthborn Metals] rerun will stay the same as the latest [Standard Headhunting]
- Limited Operator [Nian] in this Headhunting is a [Limited Headhunting · Spring Festival] Limited Operator
- For players who have pulled in previous [Earthborn Metals], an in-game mail will be sent with the corresponding ratio (1:1) of [Headhunting Data Contract] and can be accumulated with the [Headhunting Data Contract] gained in the retrospection.
- Please refer to Headhunting Description for further details
[0011 ] Series Skin rerun
Unlimited Access to Supplies and Chip Stages
Event Period: 16:00, Jan 19th – 03:59, Feb 2nd
Event description: During the event period, all material and chip stages will be available everyday.
New Operators Added To Recruitment
Update Time: 1600, Jan 19th
Event Description: The following operators will be permanently added to recruitment in this update:
- Any existing Recuit tags will have a forced refresh in this update
- The existing set of recruit tags won't be affect by the update.
- To prevent unnecessary loss, please hire the recruited characters before update.
- The new operators won't join any recruitment which is started before the update.