Tag of Nameless

Lvl: 50
Trust: 100 (10,070 Points)
Availability: na
Equip Trait
Attacks ignore 100 DEF
Deals AOE Physical damage
Equip Attribute Bonuses
Stat Value
max_hp 150
atk 52
Talent Information
Normal attacks and skills have a 40% chance to deal +60% damage
Unlock Information
Complete a total of 5 battles; You must deploy your own Meteorite, and have Meteorite defeat at least 10 enemies
Clear Main Theme 2-4 with a 3-star rating; You must deploy your own Meteorite and only Vanguard and Medic Operators are allowed for the remaining units


Module Description

ID tag #1, code name 'Blunt Wedge'.
This was her first time receiving a commission as a mercenary. The mission: the most ordinary caravan escort. The journey was estimated at five days, and on the evening of day 2, she picked up on another group of mercenaries targeting the caravan. In the dark, she readied her defenses. Early morning on day 3, she noticed the single mercenary squad tracking them had become two, and a plan to flee with her life began to form in her head. On the night of day 4, the two squads launched simultaneous raids, but took each other as enemies and initiated a firefight, in the end taking everyone down. No survivors.
ID tag #10, code name 'Heavy Arrow'.
The mission: escort refugees to a neighboring town. Mixed in with them was likely a military spy, but that had nothing to do with her. All she had to do was hold off a different mercenary group who had come for their lives. Aiming to rescue a Sarkaz child who had drifted away from the group, she spent three days and nights in a confrontation with an enemy sniper, in the end shooting them dead. When she located their position, she found the sniper she had shot was a Sarkaz too—and not much older than the child she was saving. After that, she left Kazdel.
ID tag #17, code name 'Meteorite'. The final tag.
She was hired by some organized militia in Kazimierz to take part in guerilla combat against the Ursus Army. Unlike her former missions, the guerilla squad was as close as family. They also didn't treat her in any particular way for being an outsider, a Sarkaz mercenary. She even made a friend among them. Never do good things last forever though, and due to a defector, the guerillas took a devastating attack. When she clawed her way out of that sea of flames by the skin of her teeth, she saw her friend at her side throw a disgusted, furious look her way.
At present, this string of tags has been handed over to Rhodes Island along with a list of names. The 'Meteorite' tag is a very unusual one, with no blood type on it, nor any squad affiliation. Just the code name, engraved in its center. On the back, a phrase is etched in the Sarkaz language.
'May the Sarkaz never suffer again.'