July 9th Content Update
Translation Credit: Nightsky#3319
- New Sidestory Event [Twilight of Wolumonde]
- Add a new feature that can view the story abstract when clicking the skip button
- Add a new feature to show etched medal in profile
- Fix the bug that you can push/pull enemy that entered the portal
- Now enemies with " receive damage proportional to the distance moved" effect won't take damage when it moving too far away in a short time. (No more bully!)
- Add a visual effect when an Operator with blocking skill blocked a damage.
- Rewrite enemies' tracking logic, now enemies will be more easily effected by "becomes a higher priority target for enemies" and "become less likely to be targeted by enemies". The enemies rewritten in this update includes: [Marksman], [Elite Marksman], [Fanatic] and [Desperate Fanatic], the rest of enemies stay unchanged Example:
- Before - When [Bison] activate s2 and becomes a higher priority target for enemies, [Marksman] and [Elite Marksman] won't be effected and still prioritize terminal.
- After: - When [Bison] activate s2 and becomes a higher priority target for enemies, [Marksman] and [Elite Marksman] will be effected and won't prioritize terminal.
- Tweak some infrastructure skill effecst:
- Craftsmanship·β: storage capacity +18→+19
- Order Management·α: order limit +1→+2
- Order Management·β: order limit +2→+4
- Karlan Trading·α: order limit +1→+2
- Karlan Trading·β: order limit +2→+4
- Owner of Karlan: order limit +3→+4
- Negotiation: order limit +3→+5
- Adjust some infra skill name but the skill effect stay unchanged
- Adjust some infra skill icon
- Optimize the item displaying in Permanent Exchange of Contingency Contract
- Fix the issue that the item amounts didn't refresh when enter the shop from production room/work shop, buying something and returning.
- Fix some text issue in some characters' archives
- Fix some description of etched medals for Contingency Contract.
- Optimize some UI text displaying
- Optimize the game client
- 5 Originite Prime
New Headhunting - Standard Pool Banner 32
Duration: 7/09/2020 - 7/23/2020
Details: The following Operators will be on rate-up:
- Based on previous patterns, it is likely but not 100% certain that the Operators for purchase in the Distinction store will be Nightingale and Astesia.
- 6★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 6★
- 5★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 5★