The Nearl family event has arrived!
Event Period: Two weeks, 4/8 - 4/22
Unlock condition: Clear 1-10
Event description: Event currency only drops from Event Stages, and can be used to buy stuff from an event store (details later). The event currency is:
Event stages will be separated into two parts:
- [Jousting Arena]: 4/8 - 4/22: normal stages that drop event currency and elite materials, open the entire event. (the stages we farm)
- [Gloompincer Cage]: 4/15 - 4/22: EX and Challenge stages, open on the second week, first-clear rewards only. (the stages we don't farm)
Stage first clear summary:
There will be new enemies and mechanics. More details on these and the stages can be found here:
- There will be Event missions for clearing stages and other milestones.
- Mission Rewards:
- [Whislash] is the event welfare Operator, and a Support Guard
Full Mission Info:
- Store Summary
Store Efficiencies (source)
- Full Store details can be found here:
Note numbers will be updated for global when exact start, end, and maintenance times are known.
- Event Currency only drops from Normal Event Stages.
- Total needed to clear shop: 6554
- Total from Event Missions: 1190
- Total from First Clear rewards: 1180 (560 from normal stages, 620 from EX stages)
- Remaining currency needed from normal Event stages: 4184
- Since currency drops at a rate of 1:1 for sanity spent, 4184 Sanity is needed on normal event Stages
- Sanity required for First clear of EX and Challenge mode: 240
- Total Sanity required to clear the Store: 4424
- One week of Annihilation will require around 125 Sanity.
- Total Sanity required is 4549
- The event runs for 13 days and 18 hours, and the maintenance compensation awards 40 sanity, so total free sanity will be 3340. The weekly mission pots give and extra 400 for a total of 3740. 3940 if you save from the week before. Thus, f2p players may not have enough sanity to clear the shop. Players should save all possible pots from previous weeks and carefully spend currency.
- The monthly pack provides an additional 840 sanity over 2 weeks, for a total of 4780, so monthly pass players should be able to clear the shop if they use sanity efficiently.
T3 Materials Farmable From Event Stages
- MN-8 - Manganese Ore
- MN-7 - Polyester Pack
- MN-6 - Coagulating Gel
- Farming Efficiencies: Gel and Manganese are both good and should be considered. Manga is more commonly needed, but Gel has increased demand in future operators, so even though players may not currently need Gel, it should not be ignored. (Note that Episode 8 adds a more overall efficient farming stage for Gel, so its efficiency for this event is inflated compared to when players will actually need to farm it after Ep 8 release). Use a planner with current and future expected operators to help guide how much of each to farm. If you are too lazy to plan, farm some of both. Polyester should only be farmed for immediate needs. (table source)
New Headhunt 【Fractured Light】
Event period: 4/8 - 4/22
|6★ Rate Up||Blemishine - Healing Defender|
|5★ Rate Up|| Aosta - Boomstick Sniper
Platinum - Anti-Air Sniper
|4★ Rate Up||Bubble - Normal Defender|
- 6★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 6★
- 5★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 5★
- 4★ Rate-Ups have a 20% chance of appearing when pulling a 4★
- Operator Feature Banners do not add Operators to the Distinction shop
New 【Dreambind Castle】 series Skins
New Furniture Theme [Nearls' Living Room Replica]
- from event stages, missions, and store.
- Furniture shop
Total Ambiance: 5000
Total Cost: 1,885 Furniture Parts or 10 Originite Prime