Because More Is Better, Right?!
By popular demand, we've added two new bits of information to the Wiki Operator Pages. If you find any errors with the new additions, please let me know in the comments below or by Discord DM.
1. Obtain Method
First, we now have listed how each Operator can be obtained. For example, here is the info for Folinic:
The following info is provided for each Operator:
- The Obtain approach and Details, with these possibilities:
- Activity Acquisition/Event, with the Event name and link in the details
- Headhunt or Recruit
- Headhunt (only)
- Recruitment (only)
- Limited Time Package (currently only Puresteam) with the Event name and link in the details
- Code Redemption (currently only Conviction) with the Event name and link in the details
- Headhunting and Recruitment Booleans saying YES or NO for each. In the case that an Operator is not currently in the Recruit pool for global, but is for CN, it is marked like so:
- Release Dates for both CN and Global (if available)
- Date added to recruitment (if available)
2. Extra Talent and Skill Info
Extra Talent and Skill Info is now available in drop-downs. Here are examples of where to find this on Ejya's page.
Additional Info can be viewed by clicking the "Info" button on the right.
Additional Info can be viewed by clicking the "Detailed Skill Info" drop-down at the bottom.
Some players may already be familiar with some of these variables and notations, and some of them are fairly straightforward to decipher. It is on my list to write up a guide explaining them at some point in the future. Thanks for your patience with that, and I hope you find the new information useful! Cheers!