GamePress
Vanguard
Range
Range
Range
Position
Attack Type

Tags

Traits

Obtain 1 DP after this unit defeats an enemy; Refunds the original DP Cost when retreated

Operator Description

Vigna, Vanguard Operator of Rhodes Island, is ready for combat with the lance in her hands.

Operator Quote

She knows well that when it comes to the requirement for concentration, fighting wars is just the same as playing rock music.

Potentials

Talent

Has a 10% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 50% when attacking. The chance increases to 30% when Vigna uses her skill
Has a 10% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 60% (+10%) when attacking. The chance increases to 30% when Vigna uses her skill
Has a 10% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 100% when attacking. The chance increases to 30% when Vigna uses her skill
Has a 10% chance to increase the ATK of the current attack by 110% (+10%) when attacking. The chance increases to 30% when Vigna uses her skill

Stats

HP 1845
ATK 558
DEF 351
Arts Resist
0
Redeploy Time
70
Cost
9
Block
1
Attack Interval
1

Skills

SP Cost:
40
40
40
37
37
37
37
37
37
35
Initial SP:
0
0
0
0
0
0
5
5
5
10
SP Charge Type
Skill Activation
Duration
25 Seconds
25 Seconds
25 Seconds
25 Seconds
25 Seconds
25 Seconds
25 Seconds
25 Seconds
25 Seconds
25 Seconds
Skill Effect
ATK +20%
ATK +25%
ATK +30%
ATK +35%
ATK +40%
ATK +45%
ATK +50%
ATK +60%
ATK +70%
ATK +80%
SP Cost:
35
35
35
32
32
32
28
27
26
25
Initial SP:
0
0
0
0
0
0
5
5
5
10
SP Charge Type
Skill Activation
Duration
20 Seconds
20 Seconds
20 Seconds
22 Seconds
22 Seconds
22 Seconds
25 Seconds
26 Seconds
27 Seconds
30 Seconds
Skill Effect
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +90%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +100%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +110%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +120%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +130%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +140%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +150%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +165%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +180%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5
Attack Interval increases a bit; ATK +200%
* This Skill modifies the Attack Interval by 0.5

Skill Upgrade Costs

Level Requisites Materials
1 ➝ 2
Lv1
x2
2 ➝ 3
Lv1
x2
x2
3 ➝ 4
Lv1
x3
x2
4 ➝ 5
Lv1
x3
x3
5 ➝ 6
Lv1
x3
x2
6 ➝ 7
Lv1
x4
x3
Skill Level Requisites Materials
1
Lv1 8h
x2
x1
x4
Lv1 16h
x4
x2
x3
Lv1 24h
x6
x2
x2
2
Lv1 8h
x2
x1
x3
Lv1 16h
x4
x2
x2
Lv1 24h
x6
x2
x2

Overall Skill Cost

Elite Upgrade Costs

Level Materials
x15000
x3
x1
x1
x60000
x5
x16
x11

Overall Elite Cost

Total Cost

Building Buffs

(作战指导录像)
Room Type:
Factory
When this Operator is assigned to a Factory, Battle Record formula related productivity +30%
(先锋专精·β)
Room Type:
Training Room
When this Operator is assigned to be the Trainer in the Training Room, Vanguard Operators' Specialization training speed +50%

Operator Overview

“No matter how tough the bad guys are, I won't stop thrashing. Not like, a music thing. It's a battle thing.”

Vigna is an unruly little devil that loves to shred the guitar almost as much as your enemies (and to give you a hard time while doing it). She is a Kill-DP-Recovery Vanguard, meaning she obtains 1 DP on every kill and has full DP refund on retreat

Vigna was built to kill, as she has one of the highest Attack stats of any Vanguard.  Her Talents and Skills just add flames to the fire, as her Skill 1, Attack Up 𝝱, and her Skill 2, Mallet Sound, are both straight-up Attack buffs.  The buff value on Skill 2 is quite large, and the slower attack speed demerit barely phases her.  Her Talent, Fierce Stabbing, adds a chance to crit effect to her normal attacks, giving her even more burst potential.

Vigna’s massive killing power fits perfectly with her role as a Kill-DP-Recovery Vanguard, as killing enemies is necessary to grant DP.  The more enemies she slaughters, the better she does her job, so steady streams of low-to-medium enemies early in a map is perfect for her.  Her power also makes her a great candidate to deliver some chip damage on a Boss or Elite enemy that stops in one spot.

Vigna’s only real weaknesses are simply the weakness of the role in general: Kill-DP-Recovery Vanguards are just not a good choice to block multiple enemies nor generate DP over long periods. Other than being a higher rarity level, there is nothing more that could be asked of Vigna, as she is perfect for her role: deploy, slaughter, retreat.  Use this little devil to jab your enemies and you will more than forgive her jabs at you.

Arknights Vigna GIF

Operator Profile

Artist Xiàyě Hóng Míng
CV Asami Shimoda
Gender Female
Place of Birth Kazdel
Birthday Dec. 12
Race Sarkaz
Height 142cm
Physical Strength Excellent
Mobility Standard
Physiological Endurance Excellent
Tactical Planning Normal
Combat Skill Standard
Originium Adaptability Standard

Profile

Vigna is a Sarkaz that was admitted into Rhodes Island following a battery of screenings, showing good potential in skirmishes, raids, and coordinated combat.
Currently a Vanguard with an advance squad at Rhodes Island, with outstanding performance in both tactical raids and frontline combat.

Clinical Analysis

Increase Trust to 25.
Imaging test for this Operator showed blurry outline of internal organs with visible unusual dark spots. Unusually high concentration of Originium particles were present in her circulation, indicating signs of infection and confirming her as infected at this stage.

[Cell-Originium Assimilation] 5%
Infection will spread if unchecked at current progression, regular checkups and control needed.

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density] 0.16u/L
Since Sarkaz are susceptible to Oripathy, it is necessary for Operator Vigna to undergo regular tests and other assessments.
—Silence

Archive File 1

Increase Trust to 50.
[Log 1]
"We Sarkaz can bear any burden! Weak words like "compromise" do not, I repeat, do not exist in our vocabulary!"
—Vigna
The quote above was added to her file at her insistence.
Operator Vigna was born in Kazdel, though she had lived in Columbia with her parents ever since she could remember. The constant moving, uneasy childhood and rough streets of Columbia gave rise to Vigna's unruly side.
As a Sarkaz, Vigna saw a lot of discrimination against people like her, and often got into scuffles standing up against it. Of course, there were Sarkazsympathizers, but they were few and far between.
Vigna saw clearly the prejudice rooted in misunderstanding andclosed-mindedness. It depressed her. But for the sake of her parents and others who still support her, she has not once lowered her little head.

Archive File 2

Increase Trust to 100.
"To be alive is to want your voice heard, right? Here, take this electric guitar, we'll use it to... uh, yeah, express ourselves! Use it to express how we feel!"
—Vigna
The quote above was, once again, added to the Operator's file at her insistence.
Rock-and-roll was viewed as pure noise by traditional musicians at its inception. But then an iconic band from Columbia performed in loud, roaring concerts and officially ushered in the revolutionary new era of music.
There is no bias in the world of rock, everyone has the right to express their thoughts and feeling in song.
Operator Vigna saved up enough for a concert ticket. She was electrified all night by the wail of the guitars.

Archive File 3

Increase Trust to 150.
"I don't think there's ever an unusable weapon! People who say that just don't know the right way to use it. Anyway, since it's here, might as well use it!"
The above quote explains why Vigna chose the lance as her weapon.
This particular lance model never took off because of its unusual shape and esoteric features making it hard to master. Most of the lances were left to collect dust in the storehouse. Even though Vigna had enough cash for a better weapon, she saw the lance in the corner and right off the bat knew she had to have it.
Wielding the lance requires great strength and skill, so Vigna doubled her daily training regimen. And to improve the power of the lance, she contacted the original manufacturer and custom-ordered a new model in pursuit of the perfect build.
After her modifications, her lance is now a light, keen, durable, and powerful weapon. Vigna herself has also stepped up her own personal combat training in order to improve her mastery over the unique tool.
Vigna has never felt she could or would ever quit. Every practice session, every battle all gave her an important sense of improvement, and she knew she wasn't even close to her limits.

Archive File 4

Increase Trust to 200.
Operator Vigna followed every step of Rhodes Island's recruitment protocol, from the submission of her resume, through the in-person interview, evaluation exams, all the way up to ultimately meeting the requirements and winning the approval of the top executives.
As for why she chose Rhodes Island, her answer was simple:
"Life here will be exciting. Very, very exciting, I can feel it!"