Blaze Banner Information
|6★ Rate Up||Blaze|
|5★ Rate Up|| Greythroat
|4★ Rate Up||Ambriel|
- 6★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 6★
- 5★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 5★
- 4★ Rate-Ups have a 20% chance of appearing when pulling a 4★
- Operator Feature Banners do not add Operators to the Distinction shop
Should You Pull?
It’s worth it for Blaze. The other Operators on this banner are somewhat niche, but Blaze is extremely powerful and well worth the effort. GreyThroat is also pretty good and may be worth pulling for if you lack good Snipers; Skyfire and Ambriel are notably more niche and probably not worth pulling for directly.
Even if you aren’t interested in Blaze, you may want to do Headhunt x1 until you pull a 5★ or higher Operator, since one is guaranteed in the first 10 rolls.
+ Enormous damage
+ Once-per-battle “survive anything” card with her Emergency Defibrillator Talent
+ Enormous damage
+ The only melee Operator who can extend her attack range permanently
+ Did we mention the enormous damage yet
- Needs to be E2-promoted for Block-3 in order to unleash her full power
+ Skills allow her to fire multiple shots at once, kind of like a mini-Exusiai
+ Her multiple-hit Skills synergize perfectly with her crit-chance Talent, giving her great burst damage
- E2 Talent burst potential is high, but also very RNG-dependent
- S2 has poor uptime
+ AoE Arts damage
+ Can Stun enemies with her S2, making her valuable in a stall composition
- The usual weaknesses of AoE Casters (high DP cost, low attack speed)
- S2 has a lot less DPS than it seems, due to further slowing her already sluggish attack speed
+ Has a huge attack range, especially from E1 onward, and her Skills increase her attack range even farther
+ Chance to Stun enemies when hitting them from outside her default attack range
+ Gains infinite attack range when using S2
- Slow attack speed, especially during S2, severely reduces her DPS (despite high ATK)
- Talent activation chance is not reliable
A Catastrophe has nothing on Blaze and her fiery chainsaw of doom. Line up as many enemies as you want: Blaze will knock them all down, either with the attack range of her S2 or the explosive punch of her S3. There’s no getting the drop on Blaze first, either: between Emergency Defibrillator’s temporary immortality and Harsh Training’s Resist buff, the only way for an enemy to avoid Blaze’s cremating rampage is by dying before it reaches her.
GreyThroat forces her enemies to fight in the shade of her dozens of arrows, which she fires two and three at a time. Her Talent randomly increases the damage of her attacks, and with the number of attacks GreyThroat is constantly making, she gets a lot of mileage out of that Talent!
The heat of Skyfire’s temper is only matched by the heat of her AoE Originium Arts. Her meme-tastic S2 drops freaking meteors from outer space onto the battlefield, Stunning anything lucky enough to survive her wrath.
Between Ambriel’s sugar-pink hair and delicate angel halo, you might not notice her long-barreled rifle until it’s too late. How late is too late? Well, considering she can use her S2 to gain infinite attack range and shoot any target from any distance… it was too late before you read this, sucker!