Can I max out every soul boost slots?

I have a Kaioken Goku but I can soul boost the last one. I checked it over and over but it seems to be maxed at 98% or 60/61 slots. What can I do?

Asked by Agent_Thames1 year 4 months ago


by Uddex 1 year 4 months ago

I tried that with shallot, but seems the last page can be maxed until 98%... maybe because the other 2% is for class up, but I'm not sure of this.

You can't soul boost the last one to 100%, they left it at 98% intentionally for future updates when they increase the max levels.