|Into the Final Phase|
|'Fusion' Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%|
Having Fused Fighting Force - Super Saiyan Goku (Angel) & Super Saiyan Vegeta (Angel) as a guest will maximize the Team’s stats, as he gives the highest percentage Boost of any Card that leads the category. If none of your friends have that LR, Peerless Gleam - Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta and Transcendent Fusion - Super Saiyan Gogeta both give great Buffs. However, if none of those are available, another Into the Final Phase - Gogeta is also viable.
To address the elephants in the room Early Exhaustion - Gotenks and Extra Bulge - Gotenks are F2P Cards solely to fill empty slots--they don’t bring much to the fight aside from sub-par stats, but they benefit from Into the Final Phase - Gogeta’s Leader Skill.
To their credit, these fusion failures do have the Ki Links “Fused Fighter” and “The Saiyan Lineage”, which the entire Team has, so Ki isn’t an issue here. Likewise, these two have “Fusion Failure” which can Restore some HP, and have the ATK Link “The Innocents”, which can Buff other Gotenks Cards.
Bizarre Finisher - Gotenks is the Team Debuffer thanks to his Super ATK lowering Enemy DEF by 40% for 3 turns. With a full investment of Potential Orbs, Gotenks can be the Team’s third tank since his Passive Skill offers a 50% Buff to ATK & DEF, which can bump up middling DEF stats into something viable.
Super Ghost Prank - Super Saiyan Gotenks acts as the Team’s clutch orb changer, tank, or Attack dodger if you invest Potential Orbs to max his evasion Skill. Gotenks is not dealing high Damage, but you want him to Super ATK often considering he has a high chance of stunning the Enemy.
The remaining two members of the Team are your heavy hitters that hopefully finish the fight before you run into trouble. Power that Outshines the Adults - Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks’ biggest flaw is his DEF, but he shares the ATK Link “Super Saiyan” with most of the Team which builds on his Passive 90% ATK Buff.
Gogeta has high stats, numerous Buffs, and can stack ATK so try to keep him on the main rotation.
While Gogeta will give Pan +2 Ki and they share the Ki Links “Shattering the Limit” and “The Saiyan Lineage”. Unless players have their orb changer Gotenks on the same rotation, Pan will likely launch her 9 Ki Super ATK often. Pan’s main roles are tanking and healing, and because of her high DEF stats, being a non-Fusion ally should be no issue
This Goku is a slow starter, but can eventually build up a 120% DEF Buff and 180% ATK Buff if the fight lasts long enough. Additionally, Goku’s Super ATK raises his DEF for 1 turn and for 4 turns he gets a 40% Buff to ATK & DEF.
Thanks to his Ki Links “Prepared for Battle”, “Shattering the Limit”, and “Super Saiyan”, this Goku can hit hard and tank surprisingly well.
While not a part of the Fusion category, Trunks & Vegeta have high stats, can stack ATK & DEF, get Ki through their Passive Skill, and Debuff the Enemy. This Card shares the Ki Links “Prepared for Battle”, “The Saiyan Lineage”, and “Shattering the Limit” with most of the Team, so Ki should not be an issue. The only drawback is Gogeta’s Leader Skill will only Buff them with +2 Ki and +30% to ATK & DEF compared to the 70% that Fusions get.
Great Saiyaman 4 is an excellent Support Card that gives Super Cards Ki +2 and +30% to DEF, which can make up for the weaker Cards like SSJ3 Gotenks. While Gogeta will only gain the DEF Buff, the rest of the Team are all variations of Gotenks or Youth category allies so they’ll get an additional 30% ATK Buff. Great Saiyaman 4 also self-Buffs 50% ATK & DEF to make up for not being a Fusion.
Although not a Fusion category ally, Videl's Passive Skill provides +1 Ki and a 20% ATK & DEF Buff thanks to Gogeta being a Movie Heroes ally, and they share the Ki Link “Shattering the Limit”. Thankfully, albeit slightly odd, Videl has a 70% chance of Buffing ally ATK & DEF by 30%. On top of her Buff, Videl is also a viable Debuffer since her Super ATK lowers the Enemy ATK by 50% for 3 turns.
Thanks to Gotenks’ Rainbow Orb changing abilities, this Gohan on the same rotation is viable for nuking and tanking hits. Gohan shares the Ki Links “Shattering the Limit” and “The Saiyan Lineage”, and raises ally ATK with his Super ATK. Gohan's DEF might be an issue since he can’t get Fusion Buffs, but this won’t be as bad as SSJ3 Gotenks.
This F2P Fusions Team has a surprising amount of versatility since Gogeta gives Fusion and STR allies Ki and stat Buffs. With the right set up, this Team can run Prime Battles, but can also hold its own in Dokkan Events thanks to the various stuns, heavy hitters, and Gogeta’s Passive Skill Boosting ATK against Movie Bosses Enemies. While this Team may not fair well against a Super Battle Road Stage, it will have no issue with a majority of other events in Dokkan.