Table of Contents
A jaunty, personable lumberjack. The textbook example of a mountain man, he always returns equally anything given to him. His naivety of the sinister workings of the world—along with a trusting nature—makes him an easy mark.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Will Williams||Kenjiro Tsuda|
Obtainable as a 3
Despite a very simplistic 3★ launch kit, Rex actually performs surprisingly well as a DPS adventurer. His best feature is his rather high Strength stat for a 3★ unit. His gage inhibitor ability can be either a curse or a blessing: On shorter missions it can lead to less time spent in overdrive, but on longer quests it can make the boss harder to break more frequently. Still, overall Rex is a great starting point for your Water Adventurer roster.
- For a 3★ adventurer, Rex has a rather high strength stat, meaning he can contribute more DPS than you might think at first.
Good Unit for AI to handle
- Thanks to his basic kit, Rex does well in the hands of the AI.
Gauge Inhibitor can slow fights down
- On some fights, you want to get the boss to Overdrive quickly so that you can break them and get to the high burst damage Break phase. On other fights, slowing things down can prevent the boss from even getting to Overdrive. This makes Gauge inhibitor highly situational
- There are a multitude of units who offer more to the party than Rex, as all he has is higher than average damage and no utility outside of the situational gauge inhibitor. Most of the time, you'll quickly replace him with an Adventurer who brings more to the table, so it's hard to recommend you highly invest in Rex.
- Leviathan: Still the strongest all-arounder Water dragon, and one of the best choices for Rex.
- Siren: Due to the high amount of skill damage Rex puts out, Siren is easily the top DPS choice for Rex in most content, though she is somewhat more situational then Leviathan due to lacking bog.
- Vodyanoy: The best F2P dragon thanks to being easily obtainable as a 4★, though he falls far behind 5★ choices when they are MUB.
- Grand Seadragon: Easily the top Water Axe in the vast majority of content thanks to a high damage active and massive stats.
- Maelstrom Crux: In some wave content, this can outshine other choices due to Slayer's Strength stacks.
- Jagged Rainstorm: For budget choices, the skill prep and Flurry Devastation are solid choices.
Kung Fu Masters is easily the top axe print. Pair it with Crystalian Envoy for best results and some survivability.
|Lvl 1||Deals water damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 2||Deals water damage to enemies directly ahead.||
|Lvl 3||Deals water damage to enemies directly ahead.||
Increases defense by 7%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 9%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases defense by 15%. Benefits your whole team.