Table of Contents
A determined young woman who seeks to finish the book of magic her father left her. She thinks she'll understand the meaning of her life once she comprehends the words he wrote in the book: "Life is the endless struggle for peace.
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
|Kelly Marie||Megumi Toyoguchi|
Obtainable as a 3
The Meandering Mage Xania is a 3★ Flame Wand user with a kit designed to make her enemies go up in smoke. Her S1, Ivyblaze, is a line damage skill, whereas Pyroblossom is a target-centered AoE blast. Both of her skills have good charge times and damage multipliers, and her passive +20% Skill Damage boost makes them hit even harder. For a 3★ Adventurer Xania has an excellent Strength stat, but this comes a the cost of flexible HP. Her 75% Stun Res also means that, with a little help from Wyrmprints, Xania can perform well in Dragon and even High Dragon trials.
Excellent Skill Damage Kit
Xania’s kit is well optimized for ranged nuking with skills, with double-damaging Abilities and a good passive.
High Strength Value
Xania’s Strength is at the high end of the range, especially for a 3★ character.
As a 3★, Xania pays for her good strength score by having one of the lowest HP values of any Adventurer, and no recovery or defensive options.
Requires Team Support
Xania relies on her teammates for healing and buffs, as well as protection from the front line. Dagger users such as Ezelith and Melsa offer little protection, so Lance, Axe and Sword users provide the best barrier.
- Agni/Cerberus: The two 5★ STR dragons are both excellent options, with Cerberus being slightly better if all else is equal.
- Prometheus: His strength boost and Wind Resistance will shore up a lot of Xania’s fragility while making her hit even harder.
- Ifrit: A budget 4★ choice to augment Xania’s Strength.
- Pele: The budget F2P Dragon of choice for Flame Adventurers.
- Terranigmus: The 5★ IO wand has massive stats, but the healing active isn’t as desirable as other weapons' abilities.
- Scepter of Infinite Fire: With 50% skill prep and a 20% damage boost against High Midgardsormr, this Void Wand is a great budget option, even outside of HMS.
- Firefiend’s Howl: Thanks to its active damage skill, this is an excellent budget option for most content.
- Skill Damage - Plunder Pals, Heralds of Hinomoto, Resounding Rendition, Luca's Prank, Witch's Kitchen, Tough Love, Valiant Crown, Saintly Delivery, Silke Lends a Hand, Revolutionary Magic, Happier Times, Warlust, Fresh Perspective, Flower in the Fray, Together We Stand, Liber Grimortis, Mana Fount, Hitting the Books
- Skill Haste - Jewels of the Sun, Heralds of Hinomoto, Happier Times, Enchiridion
- Stun Res - Tracks of Hope, Sisters of the Anvil, Trove of Knowledge, Saintly Delivery
Xania wants to nuke harder and more often, so Skill Damage and Skill Haste are the way to go for her.
Great choices for prints include Resounding Rendition and Jewels of the Sun. If fragility is an issue you are running into, consider using Flash of Genius if you can maintain a combo count of 15 or more for a majority of the fight.
If you want to hit that all important 100% stun resistance, Saintly Delivery and Sisters of the Anvil are good choices.
Increases attack skill damage by 5%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by 8%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by 11%. Benefits your whole team.
Increases attack skill damage by 15%. Benefits your whole team.