For the Dragalia Lost Anniversary, 5,000 Wyrmite is being distributed on the first day! This is a little over four Tenfold Summons, and any reroll accounts can collect this when starting. With the Gala Dragalia banner (double 5★ rates) active, this is the perfect opportunity for rerolling a favorite character.
Note: While the first-day bonus is available to new starting accounts, later login bonuses are only distributed daily during the event period-- so if you keep an account three days before the end, you can only collect the first three rewards.
Supported Regions and Emulation
The game can be downloaded and installed from the following places:
- Dragalia Lost on App Store
- Dragalia Lost on Google Play
- Dragalia Lost on APKpure (links to Google Play)
- Dragalia Lost on QooApp
Note that Android emulators, such as Nox and Bluestacks, do not currently work with Dragalia Lost.
When the app launched in September 2018, the game was only available in the US, Japan, Taiwan, Macau, and Hong Kong. Players outside these regions usually found workarounds, either via emulator or by using a different set of credentials linked to the authorized countries.
In February 2019 Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Signapore were added to the list of officially supported regions. However, security around emulation became tighter, so those playing on their desktops found it more difficult to emulate the game. If playing in an unsupported region, the best way to bypass locks is by creating Google Play/iTunes account set to one of the allowed regions, as well as a matching Nintendo account to link game data.
Please note that rerolling accounts to buy, sell, or trade is against the game's Terms of Service.
Speed Rerolling Method
The tutorial summon is a free solo pull at zero Wyrmite cost, guaranteed to be a 5★ Adventurer. Awesome! But it's possible to start off with two more ten-pulls-- here's how:
- Collect start bonuses in the presents box (upper-right on Home screen) for a total of 2500 Wyrmite. Be sure to collect from both the "Limited" and "No limit" tabs, too!
- After the initial quest and setting up a team, the tutorial ends, awarding 50 extra Wyrmite.
- Now that the bottom menu is accessible, go to More, Friends, and then Helper Settings at the bottom to choose which character appears for support when people on your Friends List do Quests.
- Collecting 300 additional Wyrmite from the Endeavors menu (represented by white paper with a wax seal) on the Home screen should net 3150 total, making two 10-rolls and a single roll.
Deciding to Reroll
Note: Do not link a My Nintendo Account until you are satisfied with your rolls.
Rerolling, whether done via cache clear or by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, allows patient players to choose starting units. Adventurers, Wyrmprints, and Dragons don't have stat variations, so rerolling only needs to be done until the desired item is obtained.After acquiring the desired characters in Dragalia Lost, bind the app data to a My Nintendo account from the "More" menu at the bottom of the screen. Select "Other," then "Account Management," to enter a username and password or create a My Nintendo ID. In the event that the device is lost or stolen, the My Nintendo account can restore or transfer a Dragalia Lost game account.
Pros of Rerolling
- Control over starting characters and Dragons
- Provides a head start on clearing content
- Allows fans of a particular character to start with their favorite
- Takes advantage of 1500 Wyrmite beginning bonus
Cons of Rerolling
- It delays the beginning of gameplay
- May be less straightforward with rooted device or emulator
- Reinstalling the game uses a lot of data (be sure to use a Wi-Fi connection!)
Note that while the overall chance of rolling any 5★ has increased, Featured rates for Adventurers and Dragons remain the same. The 0.75% is only for the new Gala Adventurer-- other characters, including Gala characters, have the same appearance rate as any other 5★ character.
Doing a 10-pull has two advantages:
- At least one Character is guaranteed
- The total 5★ rate increases by 1% for every 10-pull without a 5★ drop. In other words, the probability of returns increases as more Wyrmite is invested.
Additionally, the last summon of a 10-pull will be a "4★ Summon," which only pulls from the 5★ and 4★ drop tables. This means a 4★ Character is guaranteed in this pull.
The ornate ring flashing in the sky indicates what the rarest summon of that batch will be:
- A Rainbow ring indicates at least one 5★ summon.
- A Gold ring indicates at least one 4★ summon.
- A Blue ring means that the resulting summon will be 3★
After this, the glowing ring will split into ten orbs, which fall from the sky onto platforms. At this point you can discern both the rarity and type of item-- Pactstones are Dragons, while weapons correspond to their wielders. They will also be color-coded for rarity in a way similar to the summon ring.
There are also variations in the initial summoning animation. These have the following results:
- Fafnir Dragons, Rainbow Orb: There will be at least one 5★ summon.
- Doves: There will be at least one 4★ summon.
Like in many mobile games, Dragalia Lost often does a "flip" or fake-out in which the animations point to lower rarity, but a higher-rarity surprise appears anyways. Only when the items drop around the summoning pool (at which point they will be either gold, silver or rainbow) do you see their true rarity!