- Episode 2 Update arrives June 13th and contains 10 chapters with 10 stages, not including optional ones
- Chapters 1 and 2 available at release, and new chapters will be released every month
- More features arriving later in the month including Story Journal, Automaton Tower and more
On June 9, 2019, a summary of the information presented at the Epic Festa event in South Korea was posted online.
On June 14, the Godkiller update will bring the start of Episode 2 to Epic Seven. The game will have 2 new chapters with a total of 20 new stages to complete. There will be 100 total quests in Episode 2. The chapters released will be:
- Chapter 1: Jerdun Borderlands
- Chapter 2: Crimson City Meldrec
- "More than 15 new 3★ and 4★ Heroes waiting for you in chapter 1"
Adventure content has also been redesigned to be easier and will require less farming.
A side story will be added at the end of episode 1 that will allow players to farm catalysts.
The June 13th update will also include a max level increase to 65 and "Urgent Mission Improvements".
Future updates will include:
- Story Journal, where players can rewatch cutscenes related to the game
- Automaton Tower, a 100-floor tower that rewards MolaGora and Galaxy Bookmarks
- Alchemists Steeple, where you can craft ingredients and equipment, and change catalysts
- Steel Workshop, a place to craft accessories
Check out our subsite for Epic Seven updates below.