GamePress

Decrease Defense

Decreases target's Defense.

Associated Skills

Attacks with a spear, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Attacks with a scythe, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Baal & Sezan attack all enemies with Strike Magic, with a 65% chance each to make them unhealable and inflict decreased Speed for 2 turns.
Awaken
Baal & Sezan attack all enemies with Strike Magic, with a 65% chance each to make them unhealable and inflict decreased Defense and Speed for 2 turns.
Attacks by swinging their weapon, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Throws swords at the enemy, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.

Soul Burn Effect
-10 Souls

Increases effect chance by 50% and increases damage dealt. Does not trigger a Dual Attack.
Attacks the enemy with a giant Magic Sword, dispelling all buffs, before decreasing Defense and making them unable to be buffed for 2 turns.
Attacks all enemies again after a swordstorm, with a 75% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns and increase Defense of the caster for 3 turns. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.

Soul Burn Effect
-20 Souls

Grants an extra turn.
Attacks with a flurry of strikes, with a 50% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns. Burns the enemy for 2 turns when the caster is granted vigor. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Kicks the enemy, decreasing Defense for 2 turns before granting the caster increased Speed for 2 turns. Gains 40 Fighting Spirit when an enemy is defeated. When the caster is granted vigor, ignores Effect Resistance. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.

Soul Burn Effect
-20 Souls

Grants an extra turn.
Drops Moon of Nightmare on all enemies, with a 70% chance each to decrease Defense for 2 turns and put them to sleep for 1 turn, before increasing Attack of the caster for 2 turns.

Soul Burn Effect
-10 Souls

Increases damage dealt.
Soars into the air and hits the enemy with a spear, with a 80% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Awaken
Soars into the air and hits the enemy with a spear, with a 80% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns. Attacks using an advantageous element.

Soul Burn Effect
-10 Souls

Increases damage dealt.
Attacks all enemies by creating a powerful gust of wind, with a 65% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns. Effect chance increases by 20% when Razorwind Fan is triggered by Windbreak Fan.

Soul Burn Effect
-10 Souls

Increases damage dealt.
Attacks all enemies with a powerful ground pound, with a 50% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Slashes the enemy. A critical hit will decrease Defense for 1 turn.
Awaken
Slashes the enemy. A critical hit will decrease Defense for 1 turn and grant an extra turn to the caster.
Attacks with sharp claws, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
When the caster is granted increased Speed, Relentless Strike is enhanced to deal more damage and decreases Defense of the enemy for 1 turn.
Attacks with a morning star, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Attacks with a slingshot, with a 75% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns, and a 50% chance to use Sparrow Dive.

Soul Burn Effect
-10 Souls

Skill cooldown is decreased by 2 turns.
Dazzles the enemy with a dance, with a 50% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns, before a 50% chance to use Ring Throw. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Attacks with a sword, with a 50% chance to decrease Defense for 1 turn when the target's Health is 50% or more, and a 50% chance to make them unhealable for 1 turn when the target's Health is less than 50%.
Leaps into the air and strikes at the enemy with a swordstorm, dispelling one buff and decreasing Defense for 2 turns.

Soul Burn Effect
-10 Souls

Skill cooldown is decreased by 2 turns.
Dashes towards the enemy to attack, stunning for 1 turn.
Has a 75% chance to provoke for 2 turns.
Attacks with a sharp blow, with a 50% chance each to decrease Defense and make them unable to be buffed for 2 turns.
Attacks with an axe, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Smacks the enemy, with a 80% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Knocks the enemy into the air with a spear, with a 50% chance to decrease Defense for 1 turn.
Attacks with Satisfying Strike, with a 75% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Speed.
Attacks with a spear, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns. When the caster is granted increased Speed, effect chance increases by 25%.
Attacks with magic, with a 75% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Fluri flies towards the enemy, with a 75% chance to dispel all buffs, before a 75% chance to provoke for 2 turns.

Soul Burn Effect
-20 Souls

Ignores Effect Resistance.
Smacks the enemy, with a 80% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns and recover Health by 20% of max Health. Amount recovered increases by 50% when enemy is defeated. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Attacks with a spear, with a 35% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns. When the caster is granted increased Speed, effect chance increases by 25%.
Attacks with a blazing inferno, penetrating Defense by 50%.

Soul Burn Effect
-10 Souls

Increases damage dealt.
Attacks all enemies with the power of ruin, with a 60% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns.
Awaken
Attacks all enemies with the power of ruin, with a 60% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns, before increasing the caster's Attack. Increased Attack can stack up to 3 times.