GamePress

Stun

The target becomes unable to act.

Associated Skills

Hits the enemy with a finishing blow, dispelling all buffs and stunning for 1 turn.
Awaken
Hits the enemy with a finishing blow, dispelling all buffs and stunning for 1 turn. Damage dealt is increased by 50% when the enemy is buffed.

Soul Burn Effect
-20 Souls

Grants an extra turn.
Brutally attacks all enemies, with a 75% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Awaken
Brutally attacks all enemies, with a 75% chance to stun for 1 turn, decreasing Combat Readiness of stunned enemies by 100%.
Delivers a powerful blow after a flurry of strikes, stunning for 1 turn. Grants vigor to the caster for 3 turns. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health. Starts the first battle with 50 Fighting Spirit, and gains 5 Fighting Spirit when attacked.
Awaken
Delivers a powerful blow after a flurry of strikes, decreasing Attack for 2 turns and stunning for 1 turn. Grants vigor to the caster for 3 turns. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health. Starts the first battle with 50 Fighting Spirit, and gains 5 Fighting Spirit when attacked.
Soars into the air and attacks the enemy, stunning for 1 turn. Damage dealt is increased when the enemy is inflicted with magic nail.

Soul Burn Effect
-20 Souls

Increases damage dealt.
Attacks with light, with a 35% chance to stun for 1 turn before granting the caster invincibility for 1 turn.
Attacks with thorns, with a 25% chance to stun for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Attacks with an iron mace, with a 50% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Attacks all enemies with evil claws, with a 45% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Attacks with a hammer, with a 20% chance to stun for 1 turn.

Soul Burn Effect
-20 Souls

Grants an extra turn.
Attacks with a large shield, with a 25% chance of stunning for 1 turn. When the enemy is debuffed, the chance will increase. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Defense.
Attacks all enemies with a giant iceberg, with a 50% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Attacks all enemies with an iron mace, decreasing Combat Readiness by 20%. When the enemy's Combat Readiness reaches 0, stuns for 1 turn. When the caster is infuriated, doubles the amount of Combat Readiness decrease. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Defense.
The caster becomes infuriated with Fighting Spirit for 3 turns, granting an extra turn.

Begins the first battle with 50 Fighting Spirit.

Gains 10 Fighting Spirit when attacked.

Attacks with a slingshot, with a 25% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Racoo flies into the enemies like a bullet and attacks all of them, with a 50% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Awaken
Racoo flies into the enemies like a bullet and attacks all of them, decreasing Speed for 2 turns, with a 75% chance to stun.
Attacks with a blunt weapon, with a 25% chance to stun for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Defense.
Attacks with a shield, with a 80% chance to stun for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Defense.

Soul Burn Effect
-10 Souls

Skill cooldown is decreased by 2 turns.
Attacks with a dagger and bomb, decreasing Combat Readiness by 25% three times and granting the caster stealth for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Speed.
Attacks all enemies with a powerful ground pound, with a 50% chance to stun for 1 turn. Has a 70% chance to stun for 1 turn when the target's Health is 30% or less. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Attacks all enemies with a large block of ice, with a 75% chance to stun for 1 turn and a 35% chance to decrease Combat Readiness by 30%.
Attacks with a staff, with a 20% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Dashes towards the enemy to attack, stunning for 1 turn.
Moves silently to attack the enemy, silencing all enemies for 1 turn when the enemy is defeated. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Speed.
Gives the command to charge, dealing damage to all enemies, with a 75% chance each to stun two random enemies for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Attacks the enemy, with a 75% chance to stun for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Attacks with dual-wielded swords. When the caster is stealthed, has a 75% chance to stun the enemy for 1 turn.
Attacks with an axe, stunning for 1 turn.
Attacks with the power of a magical tome, with a 25% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Attacks the enemy's vital points, with a 80% chance to stun for 1 turn.
Attacks the enemy and stuns them for 1 turn. When the enemy is asleep, deals additional damage equivalent to 10% of max Health.
Drops a giant meteor to attack all enemies, making them unhealable for 2 turns, before a 40% chance each to inflict two burn effects for 2 turns.
Awaken
Drops a giant meteor to attack all enemies, making them unhealable for 2 turns and stunning for 1 turn, before a 40% chance each to inflict two burn effects for 2 turns.
Attacks all enemies with hard-trained spear art, with a 75% chance to dispel one buff from the target, before a 75% chance to stun the enemy with the highest Combat Readiness for 1 turn regardless of whether the attack hits. Recovers the caster's Health after the attack. Amount recovered increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Attacks all enemies with the power of magic, with a 25% chance each to stun for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases on debuffed enemies.