GamePress

Specialty Change Mascot Hazel

Submit Feedback or Error

Overview

Hazel is a 3★ Fire-element hero with the zodiac sign Aquarius, whose primary role is being a Soul Weaver. By completing her Specialty Change quest chain, she is able to transform into Mascot Hazel.

After Specialty Change
Icon Skill Name Skill Effect
Book of Fire Attacks with fire magic, with a 30% chance to make the target Unhealable for 2 turns.
Urgent Regen Heals the target proportional to the caster's Attack and the target's max Health. When the ally's Health is less than 50%, the amount recovered will increase by 50%.
Attack Command Uses strengthening magic to recover Health and increase Attack of all allies for 2 turns. Amount recovered is proportional to the caster's Attack and the target's max Health.

Objectives

  • Eliminate 500 Mysterious Magic Experiment Subjects

  • Gift 6 Mysterious Flash Catalysts

  • Clear 150 Hunts

  • Trial Battle

GamePress Recommendations

We recommend farming Stage 2-1 (Grey Cliff Forest) for the 500 Mysterious Magic Experiment Subjects. On either Normal or World difficulty, this stage allows you to kill 7 Mysterious Magic Experiment enemies each round. It takes 72 runs to finish this way, but eventually it will be completed.

For the Mysterious Flash Catalysts, it is recommended to craft them through the Alchemist’s Steeple. (The Steeple needs to be at least 0-3-0 to craft Catalysts.) You can also farm Mysterious Flashes from Stage 2-1 while hunting down Mysterious Magic Experiments. Even better, the Reingar AP Exchange also has Mysterious Flashes for sale, making Stage 2-1 very efficient!

There is sadly only one way of doing the 150 Hunts. If you are in a hurry, you can grind lower-level Hunts, which take less Stamina and are easier to complete. However, since high-level Hunts have a chance of dropping amazing equipment, it is recommended to grind the highest-level Hunts you can, even if it means it takes longer to get Mascot Hazel in the end.

Advice on Trial Battle

This Specialty Change Trial Battle is a 3v3 duel: Hazel, Yuna, and Carrot facing off against Rikoris, Adlay, and Zerato.

Start the encounter with Yuna's S2 in order to buff everyone with bonus Atk and Spd. From there, have Carrot use her S3. If Adlay and Rikoris both get Burned, they should be wiped out immediately, leaving the girls alone with Zerato.

On his own, Zerato is a total pushover. You shouldn't even need to heal with Hazel; simply attack with your S1s, refresh Yuna's buff when you can, and unleash Yuna and Carrot's S3s whenever they come off cooldown. When the battle ends, Hazel can now Specialty Change! Congratulations!

Mascot Hazel
Changes
Icon Skill Name Skill Effect
A Girl in Uniform Encourages allies by increasing Attack of the target and all allies for 2 turns, before recovering Health of all allies. When the target is a Fire elemental Hero, grants the target increased Attack (Greater) instead. Amount recovered increases proportional to the target's max Health and the caster's Attack.
Overall Change
  • One of the best Fire team support heroes

  • Multiple passive buffs for Fire heroes on team

  • S3 causes Greater Atk buff to Fire heroes

  • More reliable Unhealable debuffer

Skill Enhancement

Specialty Changed heroes can further develop by applying Runes to their Skill Tree. Mascot Hazel has 10 skills in her Skill Tree, and each can be enhanced up to 3 times. The Rune Enhancement cost for these improvements can be located on our main Specialty Change page.

Rune Names Effect 1st 2nd 3rd Total
Health Rune Increase Health 5% 7% 8% 20%
Speed Rune Increase Speed 1 2 2 5
Sun Rune Increase Speed 1 2 2 5
Mercy Rune Fire-element allies Effectiveness increases 2% 3% 5% 10%
Fruition Rune Fire-element allies Attack increases 2% 3% 5% 10%
Harvest Rune When healing a low-HP target with Urgent Regen (S2), healing is increased 10% 15% 25% 50%
Achievement Rune Urgent Regen (S2) on a Fire-element hero also increases their Combat Readiness by x% 2% 3% 5% 10%
Guard Rune When a Fire-element hero is targeted by A Girl in Uniform (S3), chance of Continuous Healing 5% 5% 10% 20%
Language Rune Increase Unhealable debuff chance on Book of Fire (S1) 5% 10% 10% 25%
Courage Rune When using Book of Fire (S1), heal yourself by x% of damage dealt 1% 2% 2% 5%
Enhancement Conclusion
  • Health increases by 20%

  • Speed increases by 10

  • All Fire-element heroes on the team enjoy +10% Effectiveness and Attack

  • Urgent Regen (S2) does 50% additional healing if target is below 50% Health

  • Fire-element heroes have a 20% chance of getting Continuous Healing from A Girl in Uniform (S3)

  • 25% additional Unhealable debuff chance on Book of Fire (S1) (75% Total)

  • Book of Fire (S1) heals Mascot Hazel by 5% of damage done

About the Author(s)

Emma Nielsen. A danish gamer who is here to enhance your gaming experience

Have questions, inquiries or other business, feel free to reach out to me, i'll respond within 12 hours. 

Click here to Join my Discord Server.

Click here to Contact Me

A 3★ Earth-element Virgo hero with the "Writer" role. Loves creative writing, all forms of editing, video game design, and badgers.

Click here to contact me with questions or other business.