Final Gear - Tier List

Final Gear Tier List
  • A Tier List for Final Gear Global!

  • Click the icons for more details.

  • Any Pilot not shown here is an E Tier Filler unit

  • Creator credits: Jopari#9791

  • Last Updated November 3, 2021

SS Tier

S Tier

A Tier

B Tier

C Tier

D Tier

SS Tier Analysis

 Blade

Blade

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: Chalice

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning:

Our first T0 DPS unit, who also happens to be an SR you can pick up for free in the National War event. I cannot stress enough how much you should grab her. Her skill 1 is strong (1317%) damage, and grants her the "Sword Dance" buff, 10% Damage and 10% Crit Damage for 5 seconds, this can stack up to 10 times. This might seem difficult, but her talent grants her a 15-25% chance to gain a stack on hit. Her Skill 2 gives her standard attacks a 35% chance to increase the damage taken by the target by 20% for 15s, and can be refreshed. Her Skill 3 grants her 20% Crit Damage and 15% Acc. Her Skill 4 triggers against debuffed targets (like from her skill 2), giving her a 60% chance to increase her Crit Damage by 30% for 10s, refreshable; and more powerfully, a 35% chance to deal 3x damage. She is a compact package that deals stupid damage for her rarity.

 Leangle

Leangle

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Sceptre

Class: Defender

Role: Tank

Reasoning:

The premier tank of all time. I don't know what Flashwing was smoking but they gave her better pilot stats than UR pilots, she has a stupid amount of HP and Defense from pilot stats. Her Skill 1 grants everyone a shield equal to 25% of her health, lasting 30s. If this shield breaks/expires, units gain 10% Damage Resist for 15 seconds. Both of these effects are refreshable. Her Skill 2 increases her HP by 30% and allied HP by 15%. Her skill 3 increases her Evasion by 20% and her shield's max health by 10%. Her Skill 4 gives her 20% Damage Resist when below 75% HP, and 100 energy 80% of the time when hit, with a CD of 2s. Has good synergy with custom mech Nova whenever she comes out, and forms a component of Morgan teams. Versatile and immensely useful.

S Tier Analysis

Tridacnidae

Tridacnidae

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Dominator

Class: Sniper

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Skill 1 is strong (1100%) damage, and applies a 6s buff that has her deal an additional 1x damage on standard attacks. Skill 2 stacks 7.5% Damage and 2% Crit Chance every 3 seconds up to 10 times (75% Damage, 20% Crit Chance). Her Skill 3 gives 30% Crit Damage and 20% Acc, but also has a 20% chance of refreshing her Skill 1 buff. Skill 4 increases her damage by 1x when the enemy has a shield, when her health is below 80%, or when her opponent's health is below 80%, all of them can stack. She outputs consistently high damage with potentially high uptime depending on whether her skill 3 procs.

Taysia

Taysia

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Aramis

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Top DPS, next to Rin. Her niche is single target damage, generally used for bossing teams. Her skills are insane, with her skill 1 doing almost 3000% single target damage, and a Skill 4 that stacks Attack and Attack Rate by 1.5% per hit up to 75% for 10 seconds, refreshable, making her far less RNG than Rin. Her skill 3 increases her Damage against healthy enemies, and her Damage and crit chance against dying enemies (though her crit chance is so naturally high this rarely matters beyond giving her guaranteed crits) Her dps does require continuous attacking and her Skill 1 is highly specialised for bosses, but good luck finding any boss that doesn't just get deleted.

Rin Kamiuezono

Rin Kamiuezono

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Godfall

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Top DPS, next to Taysia. Her niche is mainly mobbing, but has good potential against bosses if able to charge on mobs beforehand. Skill 1 does 1750% Attack for her Skill 1. Her Sakura marks stack to a maximum of 20 to provide 80% Damage and Crit Chance. Skill 2 provides Crit Chance, synergizing with her Skill 4, and increases her damage against healthy and dying enemies. Her skill 3 heals her, but the real draw is the chance of 3x damage whenever she attacks with over 15 Sakura Marks, affects her crits but not her skill 1. Her Skill 4 allows her to gain Sakura marks just from critical hits, and more importantly, improves her early game burst damage by replenishing her energy every 5 marks, this allows her to compensate for her relatively weak early game damage.

Elizabeth

ElizabethProfile

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Conductor

Class: Bomber

Role: Support

Reasoning

High support skills that buff a teams Damage, Crit Chance, and Attack Rate. Her skill 1 produces a fairly weak AoE, but triggers a teamwide permanent buff that grants 7% Damage and Crit Chance, stacking up to three times. This buff can also be triggered by her skill 4 every 10 seconds. Her skill 2 provides 15% Damage to her allies and 25% Attack to herself. And her skill 3 provides 6% Attack Rate and 10% Crit Chance. Total buffs are up to 36% Damage, 31% Crit Chance and 6% Attack rate. Her custom mech also makes her a decent dps.

Shmily

Shmily

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: (unreleased)

Class: Demolisher

Role: Healer

Reasoning

Best healer. Has no custom mech yet, but even when that is released it is debatable if she should use it. Her skill 4 heals based on total health of recipient, being single target vs Viola's heals, but more useful as Viola's is keyed off her Attack. Thus, she prefers fast firing weapons, the best of which being the Source Code Heavy Machine Gun from Evelyn's story. If that is not possible, use the Mesioola set for 5% Crit Chance or weapons with fairly high fire rate and low reload, like Judge Lumenblades.

Solveig

Solveig

Rarity: R

Custom Mech: NaN

Class: Defender

Role: Tank

Reasoning

Best tank in the game, holds the distinction of being the only T1 unit besides Shmily (right now anyway) who has no custom mech, and defends her tier against all comers even in CN and JP. Strong 40% Damage Resist buff on her Skill 1 that can be give permanent uptime using the Leadrain Shotgun/Blood Rusher SMG, and several pieces of Energy Recharge mech parts.

Snowy

SnowyProfile

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Battle Sphere

Class: Demolisher

Role: Support

Reasoning

High support skills including Def Ignore, and a random assortment of buffs (10% Attack, 10% Crit Chance, 10% Evasion, 20% Acc, 40% Crit Dam, Drain 2%). Buff rolls are individual, so while all units are buffed at the same time, they do not always get the same buffs. Has dps capability, but is not particularly notable on the dps list.

Murasaki

MurasakiProfile

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Arcidia

Class: Defender

Role: Tank

Reasoning

2nd best Tank under Solveig, doesn't provide much damage mitigation, but applies shields that inflict proportionate damage to enemies when taking damage, with a minimum that scales according to her attack and a maximum that scales to her current health. CC skills in her kit see some use, particularly her stun that triggers when she takes 10 hits of damage and a 20% Attack down debuff that is applied 20% of the time on standard attack for 5 seconds. Only issue is her energy recharge being fairly slow. She sees use without her custom mech in PvP.

PN26 Illeheath

Illeheath

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: Black Blossom

Class: Demolisher

Role: Support

Reasoning

Strong Support unit, main utility is from her Skill 3, providing up to 30% Energy Recharge. Her Skill 2 has a chance to apply weaken to targets hit, so they take 5% more damage and deal 5% less damage. Her Skill 4 also randomly buffs CritDam of allied units.

 Chalice

Chalice

Rarity: R

Custom Mech: Blade

Class: Demolisher

Role: Healer

Reasoning

Weak ult (534%) that stuns enemies for 2s and grants her a 15% Damage and 5% Attack Rate buff for 10s, refreshable. Skill 2 increases her HP by 20% and allied HP by 10%. Skill 3 gives her standard attacks against debuffed targets a 30% chance to buff Crit Damage of allies by 20% for 5s, stacking up to 3 times. Her skill 4 grants her a 20% chance when attacking debuffed targets to heal allies for 1.5% of her own HP, with a CD of 2s. Decent support unit, but you'll need a method to debuff your targets consistently.

Natasha

Natasha

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: Northern Wrath

Class: Bomber

Role: Support

Reasoning

Strong Support unit, main utility is from her Skill 4, providing a 25% Attack boost to a random ally at a 45% chance when she uses her standard attack. Her skill 1 is a fairly weak AoE, but has the power to boost her Skill 4 proc chance by up to 20%. She also provides a passive Attack Rate up of 10% to the entire team.

A Tier Analysis

Viorate

Viorate

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Mesioola

Class: Shooter

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Best F2P non-banner damage dealer. Has a 50% passive energy Recharge buff alongside a skill 1 that does slightly more than 1000% damage total, which also applies and exchanges two different states. Inner Void, for 35% less damage taken and 35% more damage dealt; and Outer Void (if inner void active when Skill 1 triggered), for 30% Attack, Crit Chance and Crit Damage to targets under "Decay" effect. Decay effect is applied 20% of the time when critically hitting enemies, and with Mesioola's high fire rate that is practically a guaranteed proc. "Decay" by itself additionally causes targets to take a whopping 50% of Viorate's Attack every second, placing Viorate head and shoulders above most dps units not named Taysia and Rin.

Eloise

Eloise

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Victoria

Class: Defender

Role: DPS

Reasoning:

DPS Defender. Her skill is pretty weak (500%), but main utility comes from summoned robots that do short ranged taunt and extra damage. She also provides a decent shield (30% HP) when the taunt goes down to all team members, but it lasts 3 seconds and thus doesn't protect much. Her skill 3 tries to give her energy regen, but 120 energy every 10 seconds is... not really worth mentioning. The rest of her skills are damage skills, with a 50% damage buff and 15% crit rate buff on skill 2, and a 4th skill stacking more damage as her target's health goes down, by itself maxing out at 110% Damage, 10% crit and 10% Crit Dam when the enemy is below 50% HP. Really painful, the reason she's below Viorate is because while she may beat out Viorate occasionally with the same investment, Viorate has a unique passive and Eloise doesn't, meaning Viorate's ceiling is higher.

Bernadette

Bernadette

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Cerberus

Class: Demolisher

Role: DPS

Reasoning

The power of your wallet. Unique Demolisher that buffs herself instead of her allies, why help your allies kill things if you can kill them yourself? Does fairly weak AoE damage for her skill 1, but buffs herself slightly and applies a very weak DoT effect to enemies caught in it. Her Skill 3 can apply a 50% damage buff and 10% critical chance buff to herself. Her skill 4 gives her a chance to do 4x damage, and her Skill 2 increases this chance further if the target has a debuff applied, good synergy with Illeheath.

Coreleah

Coreleah

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: Centaurus

Class: Defender

Role: Tank

Reasoning

A taunt type tank with a unique aura that decreases enemy damage by 20%. Sees use as a tank ahead of Murasaki if looking for pure damage mitigation, though Murasaki has a better offensive bias. Her other skills mainly focus on reducing as much damage taken from external sources as possible. All in all a powerful tank.

Sweety

Sweety

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: NaN

Class: Shooter

Role: Support

Reasoning

Strong support unit, but lacks a custom mech. Her skill 1 doubles damage taken by enemies, which makes her crazy strong as a support unit. Her skill 4 also applies a 20% Attack buff to a random ally that lasts for 10 seconds, and if you equip Blood Rusher SMG on her that will proc a lot. Skill 3 is an 8% teamwide Crit Chance boost, and her skill 2 is a passive 15% Attack boost. Definitely worth a look even without a custom mech.

Aita

Aita

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: Swift

Class: Demolisher

Role: Support

Reasoning

Rare bounty only unit, if you have her, count yourself lucky. Her Skill 2 applies a teamwide passive 10% crit% buff while her skill 4 provides a small 3 Crit Chance buff that stacks to 3 times every standard hit to a random ally. When her health is over 70% she also provides a 20% damage boost to the entire team.

Sumora

Sumora

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Steel Fortress

Class: Defender

Role: Tank

Reasoning

4th best tank at launch, her skill lasts only 4 seconds and has a tiny range, but provides up to 99% damage reduction. Highly situational, mainly for teams where enemy bombers do not exist, or full melee meme teams. Could see some use for enemies with a special, heavily damaging attacks, like Bernadette or Solar Conflict Zone, but will most likely be benched. Her paid mech status also heavily discourages collection and use.

Viola

Viola

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: (Unreleased)

Class: Bomber

Role: Healer

Reasoning

Currently no custom mech. 2nd best Healer behind Shmily, but very far behind, her Skill 4's heals are fairly weak as they are based off her attack, so right now she is reliant on her Skill 1 to provide decent amounts of healing. Requires a fast charging weapon like Blood Rusher SMGs or Leadrain Shotgun. Blood Rusher is more likely to proc her skill 4 for better overall heals, not to mention it's range is much better.

B Tier Analysis

Danngo Kobayashi

Danngo Kobayashi

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Beatdown Brawler

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Flesh can mark steel. Her small size means that most enemies will actually shoot over her head, which is pretty funny, and improves her survivability. As a DPS she belongs to a list of average dps'ers. Her skill 1 is fairly lackluster, to compensate, her basic attacks have a lot of passive buffs. She has a stacking 15% Attack buff (up to 5 stacks), and a 30% every crit to add a concentration state to herself that, after a 5 second delay, explodes for 50% of her Attack in an AoE around her. Furthermore, she has a 50% crit damage buff and deals 2x damage against enemies with less than 50% HP. All in all solid dps.

Flavia

Flavia

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Black Hawk Suit

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Average DPS unit, her skill 1 is fairly weak, but provides a stun effect and increases her critical strike chance by 100%, that's right, for the next 15 seconds, every hit she makes is going to crit. Her skill 3 provides 15% Attack and leans into her skill 1 by recovering 35% of her energy every 5 seconds on a crit, allowing her to recover a maximum of 105% of her energy during the duration of her Skill 1 assuming she hits all the time (theoretically possible, but practically difficult. 70% is more likely), allowing her to immediately trigger her skill again. Her skill 2 provides a stacking (up to 5) 12% damage buff 45% of the time every crit, lasting 10 seconds. Her skill 4 is an effect that grants 2% Crit Dam for every 1% HP lost, without a custom mech skill like Nova's to bring her HP down naturally however, this isn't likely to stack very high unless against damaging bosses you won't survive, but is still useful to squeeze out the last bits of damage you need to finish a fight.

 Dolores

Dolores

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Hypersensory

Class: Sniper

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Her ult tickles for 244% damage, but applies a permanent mark on enemies that increases her Damage and Crit Chance by 5% per stack, up to a maximum of 20. Her Skill 2 increases damage by 25% and Acc by 30%. Skill 3 increases her Crit Chance by 20% and gives her standard attacks a 20% chance to apply a mark. Her Skill 4 gives her a 30% chance to deal 3x damage against enemies below 30% health. Her subpar skill 1 and stringent requirements for Skill 4 make her fairly undesirable for DPS.

Nia

Nia

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Nematode Outsider

Class: Sniper

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Average DPS unit, her skill 1 provides a pretty hefty 850%+ AoE attack that hits in a straight line. Her normal attacks deal an additional 30% piercing damage and can occasionally stun enemies, priming them for units like Bernadette. Her skill 3 increases crit chance per health lost, but isn't often used. Her skill 4 however applies a flat increase of 20% to her standard attack on top of everything else and improves her crit damage by 20%. A solid, if uninteresting kit.

Favia

Favia

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Darkstar

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning

An average dps unit with shield specialist inclinations. Her skill 1 applies a very weak DoT debuff and increases enemy damage taken by 10%. Skill 2 provides 20% crit chance and a 30% on hit to refresh her Skill 1's DoT effect. Her skill 3 grants her a stacking 20% Attack buff (up to 3 times) when attacking enemies under the effect of her DoT. And her Skill 4 grants her a 50% damage boost against shielded enemies, as well as completely ignoring their shields. At present, she will mostly not use her Skill 4 much outside of supply prep, as we do not currently possess any other shield ignoring units, so enemy shields are quickly stripped from them by her allies, removing her damage buff.

Evelyn & Coral

Evelyn & Coral

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: White Crow Mk II

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Weak ult (500%) with 10% Damage boost and control immunity for 10 seconds, slow energy generation. Her skill 2 provides a 25% Damage buff and her Skill 3 increases her Attack rate by 22% and her movement speed by 45%. Her skill 4 is actually really weird. In that without her custom mech she has the possibility of doing half damage on her attacks and her skill. In her custom mech she has a chance of dealing 1x, 1.5x, 2x and 2.5x damage on any of her damage dealing effects, so it's even more RNG on top of everything. All told she's rather average for a dps unit, and proudly continues the tradition of weak game protagonists, though it's at least an improvement over Evelyn.

 Garren

Garren

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: Estella

Class: Shooter

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Swing and miss. Her Skill 1 is moderate (878%) damage, and increases damage taken by targets by 25%, as well as her own Crit Damage by 10% for 5s. The issue is that she's got abysmal energy recharge, her skill activates once every 40 seconds or so, hardly enough to matter. Her skill 2 provides her with 20% Crit Chance and 20% Damage. Her Skill 3 grants her 20% Damage and if the target is below 40% HP, 50% Crit Damage. Her skill 4 gives her crits a 70% chance to give her 50% Crit Damage for 10 seconds. All in all a fairly standard kit.

Leigh

Leigh

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: Blood Rusher

Class: Shooter

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Ever felt like your fights are way too short? Leigh solves this problem by using her ult every 5 seconds when properly built. The Blood Rusher SMGs are one of the fastest energy recharging weapons in the game, and her energy recovery is boosted a total 40% from her skill 3 and activation effect of her custom mech. Her skill 1 is fairly weak at roughly 350% Attack total, but who cares when she spams it so often? Her other skills include a crit damage buff of 20% and a crit chance buff of 15% + 10% from her skill 1.

α-16

α-16

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: RN Special

Class: Shooter

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Has a fairly strong skill 1 causing 1645% damage, higher than Viorate, but she lacks the same set of buffs and DoT. Instead, she triggers a self buff of 10% damage 10% of the time when she crits, stacking a maximum of 15 times. Her other skills provide energy recovery of 50%, and crit chance of 25%.

 Margaret

Margaret

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: Holy Vow

Class: Defender

Role: Tank

Reasoning

Offensive tank, not a great choice since half of her skills require her to be low health and/or die to take effect. Her skill 1 is weak for damage (650%), but can clump enemies together for other units to use their skill 1 on, it also provides 3 seconds of 3.5% max HP regen per second. Her skill 3 triggers when she's about to die, rendering her invincible and immune to control effects for 10 seconds and restoring 30% of her health, once the invincibility ends it triggers an AoE for 5% of her max health, the skill triggers only once per battle. Acts as a safety net that can be useful for Life and Death for instance. Her skill 2 applies a 23.5% Attack buff and heals her for 1% of her damage per standard attack, isn't much, but does help. Her Skill 4 triggers when below 30% heath to grant her 30% Attack Rate and 20% Energy Recharge.

C Tier Analysis

PN72 Yogui

PN72 Yogui

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Lycoris

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning:

For a supposed berserker not very berserker-like. Her skill is a fairly weak 533% AoE that applies a weak bleed DoT and roots enemies for 10 seconds. She capitalizes this with her skill 2 that increases her Crit% by 50% and Crit Damage by 20% on hit, though with how things are she likely overcaps crit and 20% Crit Damage is somewhat underwhelming. Skill 3 gives her crits a 20% chance to trigger Defense Ignore on herself and buff her Crit Damage by 50% for 10s. Her skill 4 gives her standard attacks a 30% chance to do 2x damage. All told her kit is underpowered, while her Skill 1 triggers fairly often, her self buffs only go to 70% Crit Damage and 30% chance for 2x damage, her damage ignore is useful but doesn't salvage this.

Aya Kujou

AyaKujou

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Ronin

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Newbie trap. A waste of good art. Her skill is a weak 433% damage ult, which is bad for dps when most of them have 1000%+ damage from their skill 1's. Her skill 3 and 4 lean into this by trying to give her energy recharge, but α-16's has comparable energy recharge boosts without a wimpy ult, as well as a much higher total damage boost to her standard attacks.

Evelyn (Pathogen)

Evelyn (Pathogen)

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: Corrupted Heart

Class: Demolisher

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Her skill 1 is weak damage (500%) that applies 5% weaken, but also adds a stack that increases her DoT damage by 10%, stacking to 30 times. There's no practical application to this, since she has one of the higher energy requirements in the game, and even her Skill 3 only applies a piddling 10% energy recharge and 20% Attack Rate, so the stacks practically never happen. Her skill 2 makes her standard attack apply 5% weaken and 10% of her Attack as DoT for 5 seconds. Her skill 4 refreshes all status effects on a target 55% of the time on a standard attack, but most good status effects already have almost 100% uptime, so it's probably only good for niche builds.

Evelyn

Evelyn

Rarity: SR

Custom Mech: White Crow

Class: Striker

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Starter unit. She's only notable in that her custom mech is easily available from the story. Used as filler, her UR unfortunately doesn't save her.


Esmerelda

Esmerelda

Rarity: R

Custom Mech: Meow Mech

Class: Defender

Role: DPS/Support

Reasoning

Offensive tank/healer. Fairly weak selfbuffs to damage and damage mitigation, mainly used for her skill 1, which provides healing. Used as an accessible defender unit until she can be replaced by someone better.

Cynthia

Cynthia

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: (Unreleased)

Class: Bomber

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Filler dps until she gets her custom mech. Has a somewhat weak AoE skill 1 at 500%, a 20% damage buff from skill 2 randomly acquired from normal hits, a 20% crit% buff from skill 3, and minor energy regen from skill 4. With her custom mech she flies into T0/1 and becomes part of the new meta, but this will take a while and is unknown how acquisition will be like on global, as JP hasn't even gotten her.

Alexa

Alexa

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: (Unreleased)

Class: Demolisher

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Currently lacks her custom mech, used as filler. Her self-buffs include a 25% buff to Attack and Attack Rate, and a 20% buff to crit chance. Her skill 1 summons explosive drones for around 700% of her damage total. Will likely rocket to T1 when her mech arrives

Nova

Nova

Rarity: SSR

Custom Mech: (Unreleased)

Class: Shooter

Role: DPS

Reasoning

Newbie trap promoted by many tierlists around the internet that have no idea what the hell they're talking about. Right now is fairly lackluster, with a total attack bonus of 45% and another 1% for every 1% health lost. Her skill 1 summons two clones that do 174% of her Attack per shot, which can do really fun amounts of damage to enemies provided they don't have to move too much. When her custom mech arrives she will be very interesting, likely T1 material, but requires a lot of babysitting for her full potential. We believe she will be a paid mech unit.

D Tier Analysis

Brittany

Brittany

Rarity: R

Custom Mech: NaN

Class: Defender

Role: Tank

Reasoning

Mainly used for her Skill 2 drain, otherwise pure filler unit.

Eggy&Peggy

EggyPeggy

Rarity: R

Custom Mech: NaN

Class: Bomber

Role: Support

Reasoning

Early game filler unit used to buff allies, up to 28% Attack. Quickly replaced.

Roxanne

Roxanne

Rarity: R

Custom Mech: NaN

Class: Defender

Role: Tank

Reasoning

Filler unit. Her skill 1 provides a shield that blocks a percentage of her attack as damage, which isn't really that much, totalling around 1-2k. She also has a skill that revives units that have died for up to 5% HP, which can come in clutch, but usually won't see much use.

TEST

Author(s)

IGN: Alyeska

Wanderer, Gamer, Eternal Student, and Weeb.

Lover of Language, Learning, Unique Humans, and Community.

Comments