The Rules, Clarified.
Participants can either just write M200's lyrics, or add more dialogue if they wish. One of the two provided templates must be used.
This means you can't do something like this, unfortunately.
No sex, violence, or gore. Also no breaking any laws.
Basically, it must be safe for work. Explaining anime gun girls, the deep lore, and depression to your boss might be difficult, though, so I don't recommend doing this at work.
No adding characters to the image.
- Originality is valued more.
- The entry also cannot distort historical facts or defile/demonize human nature.
This means you can't write about a universe in which King Arthur was a woman who fights other historical figures in a ritual demonizing the inhumanity of selfishness.
Current Meta Predictions.
These are my predictions for submissions so far.
- Memes. All the Memes. If a meme exists it's probably been pasted into M200's lyrics.
- People literally copy-pasting lyrics that don't fit.
- People literally copy-pasting straight memes (like the coffin dance).
Wait this isn't a meta, metas are the optimal strategy, not most common!