|Yakuza and Ruffian mobs can be summoned by Caster of Midrash once at the start of battle and once after each HP Bar is broken.|
|Seizure: Used upon death. Inflict Nullify Buff on attacker (10 turns) [Unremovable]. Remove all [Late Payment Penalty] effects on target. |
|Special Skill. Increase Caster of Midrash's NP Gauge by 1. |
|Marking: Used upon death. Apply Target Focus on attacker (10 turns) [Unremovable]. Remove all [Late Payment Penalty] effects on target. |
|Special Skill. Stun a single enemy (1 turn). |
|Caster of Midrash (Lender)|
| HP ||455,940 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||777,780
|LVL ||90 || HP ||1,126,440
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Servant, Female, King, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Battle Start||"Come! Let's Have a Fair Transaction!": Apply [Paywall] status x 15 (Damage Resist +6% per stack; Total 90%). Remove one stack of [Paywall] every time a [Consumer Loan] is paid back successfully. |
|Once Per Break Bar||"Sending Out the Collection Unit♪!" / "Thanks for Your Patronage": Performed at the end of the first turn, and again once after each HP bar is broken. |
-Summon a Yakuza who then summons a Ruffian to the field (stats and level depend on the current HP bar).
-If mobs are still on the field when her HP Bar is broken, she will not summon any mobs.
-If only one mob is on the field when her HP Bar is broken, she will only summon a Yakuza.
|Every Turn||Consumer Loan: Apply a buff ("Loan") to a random Servant at the end of the player's turn. All loans are buffs (1 time, 5 turns), which if not consumed by the end of the turn, will result in a debuff for the Servant who had the loan, and a buff for Caster of Midrash. The number of Loans she provides depends on which HP bar she is on: |
- (1st HP Bar): 1-2 buffs
- (Break 1 Bar): 3-4 buffs
- (Break 2 Bars): 5 buffs
*Her Loan repertoire expands each time her HP bar is broken.
*Consuming the Loan buff will remove one of her [Paywall] stacks.
|Loan 1||Stars Galore: Increase loaner's Critical Star Drop Rate by 30% [1 time, 5 turns]. If unpaid, Caster of Midrash will recover 10,000 HP and decrease the HP of loaner by 1,000. |
|Loan 2||NP Stockpile: Increase loaner's NP Gain by 30% [1 time, 5 turns]. If unpaid, increase Caster of Midrash's Critical Strength by 20% (5 turns) and decrease loaner's Critical Strength by 20% (5 turns). [Unremovable] |
|Loan 3||Critical Ouchie: Increase loaner's Critical Strength by 30% [1 time, 5 turns]. If unpaid, increase Caster of Midrash's NP Strength by 20% (5 turns) and reduce loaner's NP Strength by 20% (5 turns). [Unremovable] |
|Loan 4||NP Amazing: Increase loaner's NP Strength by 30% [1 time, 5 turns]. If unpaid, increase Caster of Midrash's Critical Rate by 20% (5 turns) and decrease loaner's Critical Star Drop Rate by 20% (5 turns). |
|Loan 5||Buster Dynamic: Increase loaner's Buster Card effectiveness by 30% [1 time, 5 turns]. If unpaid, increase Caster of Midrash's Quick Card effectiveness by 20% (5 turns) and decrease loaner's Quick Card effectiveness by 20% (5 turns). |
|Loan 6||Art-tack Me: Increase loaner's Arts Card effectiveness by 30% [1 time, 5 turns]. If unpaid, increase Caster of Midrash's Buster Card effectiveness by 20% (5 turns) and decrease loaner's Buster Card effectiveness by 20% (5 turns). |
|Loan 7||Quick So Fast: Increase loaner's Quick Card effectiveness by 30% [1 time, 5 turns]. If unpaid, increase Caster of Midrash's Arts Card effectiveness by 20% (5 turns) and decrease loaner's Arts Card effectiveness by 20% (5 turns). |
|Loan 8||Attack Surge: Increase loaner's ATK by 30% [1 time, 5 turns]. If unpaid, increase Caster of Midrash's DEF by 30% (5 turns) and decrease loaner's DEF by 30% (5 turns). |
|Loan 9||Hard Defense: Increase loaner's DEF by 30% [1 time, 5 turns]. If unpaid, increase Caster of Midrash's ATK by 30% (5 turns) and decrease loaner's ATK by 30% (5 turns). |
|Break||"Extend Lending Period, With Pleasure♪": Apply additional [Paywall] stacks x5. Summon a Yakuza + Ruffian if space allows. Extend the length of all Consumer Loans by 5 turns. |
|Break||"All Set for a Desert Journey✰": Apply additional [Paywall] stacks x5. Summon a Yakuza + Ruffian if space allows. |
-Grant a loan to all enemies: Invincibly Ripped: Grant loaner Invincibility [1 time, 5 turns] (This effect overlaps with other Invincibility buffs). If unpaid, remove a debuff from Caster of Midrash's and remove a buff from the loaner.
|Skill 1||Charisma B-: Increase ATK for all allies (3 turns). |
|Skill 2||Eye of the Spirits A: Increase own Critical Strength (1 turn). Apply Ignore Invincible to self (1 turn). |
|Skill 3||Wisdom of the Demon God A: Increase Buster Card effectiveness for all allies (3 turns). Increase Arts Card effectiveness for all allies (3 turns). Increase own Critical Rate (1 turn). |
|NP||Three Enigmas: Deals damage to a single enemy. Decrease DEF for a single enemy (3 turns). Decrease ATK for a single enemy (3 turns). Decrease HP Recovery Amount for a single enemy (3 turns). |
- This exhibition quest is largely unchanged from the original run. The guide is mostly identical to the prior run, except with an updated Servant recommendation table to include new Servants added to the roster since the original run.
- It’s payday time! The fifth exhibition quest is actually a subtle attempt at extortion?! Awaiting the Master of Chaldea is the legendary businesswoman Caster of Midrash, accompanied by her hardworking debt collecting squad. Throughout the fight, Caster of Midrash will give out various loans in the form of buffs, which the Master has to pay back by using the ‘loaned’ buffs, or else! (failing to use a buff will apply a penalty to the loaners as well as a buff to Caster of Midrash every turn until the debt is paid).
- Caster starts with 15 stacks of [Paywall], which grant her special damage resistance against all attacks. One stack will be removed every time a loan is paid successfully, though she will gain an additional 5 [Paywall] stacks upon each Break.
- At the end of the first turn, Caster of Midrash will summon her debt collector allies, a Yakuza and a Ruffian. Should they die, she will resummon them on Break with increased HP (if one is left alive, only a Yakuza will be summoned).
- The mobs’ Assassin class makes them a threat for the typically-Rider damage dealer fielded by Chaldea (since Caster of Midrash being a, well, Caster, is weak to Riders), and killing them also removes all [Late Payment Penalty] debuffs from loaners. However, they also apply powerful on-death effects (Nullify Buff for Yakuza, and Target Focus/Taunt for Ruffian, both debuffs last for 10 turns and are unremovable).
- There are primarily two ways to proceed with this stage; the first is to deal with the debt collectors whenever they come out, and the second is to tunnel damage towards Caster of Midrash while enduring the debt collectors’ attacks.
- The first method involves the use of multiple AoE Casters (as each Caster would inevitably die soon after getting the Target Focus debuff), and may need some of them to be equipped with event CEs. In short, it’s a very expensive strategy that needs more developed line-ups to pull off.
- Furthermore, while the debt collectors may seem more threatening due to their class, the buffs Sheba gets from unpaid loans mean that she will often hit very hard as well (if not even harder).
- This leaves the second method, which keeps the debt collectors alive while also preventing them from killing the primary damage dealer via use of Taunters. This strategy is very reliable as none of the enemies have AoE attacks or NP, and is also F2P-friendly, as there are many low-rarity Taunt Servants to work with.
- Bringing along two damage dealers (with one acting as back-up) is recommended, and these roles should generally be filled by ST Rider DPS Servants. Sakata Kintoki (Rider) and Ozymandias are excellent for this role, as are lower-rarity options such as Ushiwakamaru. In general, any ST Rider with high damage can be used, though using those with better survivability will make the run significantly smoother.
- Alternatively, Alter Ego and Berserker damage dealers may also be used instead. Servants such as Meltryllis or Cu Chulainn (Alter) will prove valuable for this role, as their innate survivability skills will add a layer of protection on top of their Taunter allies.
- Multiple Taunters (at least 2, ideally 3, perhaps even 4) should be brought along to protect the primary damage dealer. Those with 3-turn Taunts (Georgios, Chevalier d’Eon, Leonidas with Starting NP CEs) are generally preferred, but in the case of Mash Kyrielight, her mix of Defense Up and Invincibility more than make up for her 1-turn Taunt duration.
- Offensive supports such as Merlin, Zhuge Liang, Scathach=Skadi and Tamamo are valuable as always, especially for Masters with lower NP levels on the damage dealers.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.