| HP ||198,432 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||246,330
|LVL ||90 |
|Class || Archer |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||3 per turn (1 per turn when Demon God Bael is alive) |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Male, Servant, Evil, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Skill 1||3000 Years of Hatred: Apply Target Focus to an enemy (3 turns). Increase own ATK (3 times). |
|Skill 2||End of the Spider's Web A++: Increase own NP charge by 1. Increase own NP damage (3 turns). Decrease own Critical Rate (1 turn). |
|Skill 3||The Freeshooter EX: Apply Ignore Invincible to self (1 turn). Increase own Critical Rate (2 turns). |
|Break||Decrease Critical Stars for the enemy to 0. (Uses a turn) |
|NP||The Dynamics of an Asteroid: Decrease DEF of a single target (3 turns, activates first). Deal heavy damage to a single target. |
|Demon God Bael|
| HP ||260,508 |
|LVL ||70 || HP ||122,592
|LVL ||70 |
|Class || Avenger |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||3 per turn (2 per turn when Moriarty is alive) |
|Traits ||Massive, Heaven |
|Skill 1||Forthcoming Desires: Increase Critical Rate (3 turns) and charge NP gauge by 1 for all allies. |
|Skill 2||Wondering Eyes: Increase own Critical Damage (3 turns). |
|Skill 3||3000 Years of Hatred: Apply Target Focus to an enemy (3 turns). Increase own ATK and NP Damage (3 times). Uses this after Break. |
|Break||(No break effect) |
|NP||Incineration Ritual: Bael: Remove buffs from a single enemy, and then deal heavy damage to a single enemy. |
- What is a Singularity without a Demonic Pillar? This fight is more difficult than the last, and Masters would do well to bring a potent team.
- Unlike the first Ch17 fight, there will no longer be a debuff every round. However, the Demonic Pillar can deal AoE damage every turn, while Moriarty will has a short NP bar and will frequently use his NP.
- Both of the bosses' NPs are single target and difficult to tank.
- Beware that the Demonic Pillar's NP will remove buffs first before damage is dealt (think: Amakusa), try to avoid wasting buffs on his NP turns. Debuffs such as NP damage down and attack down are potent countermeasures.
- Moriarty does have access to End of the Spider Thread and Bael can charge all enemies's NP bars. His NP timing is thus difficult to control, while any turn in which Bael feeds him an NP charge is highly dangerous.
- Breaking Moriarty's gauge in this fight will make him use a skill that reduces the party's Crit Stars to 0, which will use up one of his turns.
- Due to Moriarty's shorter NP charge bar, and the fact that it is easier to take him out first due to Class Advantage damage, it may be better to first defeat Moriarty and then the Demon Pillar.
- Alternatively, Masters can take out the Demonic Pillar first while the team tanks Moriarty's NPs as best they can. Unlike the Demonic Pillar, Moriarty will only act once, making it difficult for him to be in a situation with both his NP and Pierce Invulnerability active.
- The Demon Pillar's attacks also hits multiple times, which will help fill NP bars. Moriarty's attacks will also still fill up NP bars, especially his NP.
- Due to how threatening the Demonic Pillar's AoE damage is, as well as the threat of his buff-removing NP, bringing Servants that can drain NP gauge can help the team last longer.
- Servants with bonus damage against Male or Evil enemies also work well.
- Since Moriarty's NP is ST, Servants that can taunt and then tank his NP are useful to bring along (Mash, Chevalier d'Eon, Georgios). Feeding taunt Servants to the Demonic Pillar is also highly effective for keeping the valuable party members alive.
- AoE Damage from the Demonic Pillar can be mitigated with defense support or using a healing support.
- Putting Lancers in front for this encounter allows the party to take Moriarty out more quickly, while Berserkers are best at bursting down Bael.
- Berserkers are very potent at cleaning up Bael after Moriarty has tapped out.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.