EMIYA (Alter) available in Story Summon.
| HP ||218,960 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||177,905
|LVL ||90 || HP ||128,550
|LVL ||90 |
|Class || Archer |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||3 per turn (2 per turn when Enigma is alive) |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Male, Servant, Evil, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Skill 1||Evil Charisma A: Increase ATK of all allies (3 turns) Further increase ATK of [Evil] allies except self (3 turns). |
|Skill 2||End of the Spider's Web A++: Increase own NP charge by 1. Increase own NP damage (3 turns). Decrease own Critical Rate (1 turn). |
|Skill 3||The Freeshooter EX: Apply Ignore Invincible to self (1 turn). Increase own Critical Rate (2 turns). |
|Break||Remove all debuffs from self. Decrease Critical Stars of the enemy to 0. |
|Break||Remove all debuffs from self. Increase own NP gauge by 1. |
|NP||The Dynamics of an Asteroid: Decrease DEF of a single target (3 turns, activates first). Deal heavy damage to a single target. |
| HP ||126,537 |
|LVL ||70 || HP ||174,738
|LVL ||70 |
|Class || Assassin |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||3 per turn (1 per turn when Moriarty is alive) |
|Traits ||Demonic, Massive, Heaven, Evil, Undead |
|Skill 1||Red Herring: Decrease NP gauge of all enemies by 20%. |
|Skill 2||Misdirection: Decrease NP gauge of a single enemy by 100%. |
|Skill 3||Missing Link: Increase NP gauge of an ally by 3. |
|Break||Increase own Critical Rate (3 turns). |
|NP||Closed Circle: Deal heavy damage to all enemies. Inflict Skill Seal and NP Seal to all enemies (1 turn). |
|Field Effect||Great Detective's Identity Deduction: Increase all front line members' NP gauge by 20%.
The conclusion of Shinjuku, a fight for survival against Moriarty and the Enigma! However, this time your party has beneficial field support as well.
Each turn, every Servant gains an increase to their NP gauge by 20%.
The Enigma has AoE attacks and NP, and will spam NP drain on your party, which makes it a large annoyance, especially for NP1 Servants. The battle goes more smoothly if it is defeated first.
Moriarty has access to 3 Break Bars in total.
Moriarty's ATK buff will also grant a second ATK buff for the Enigma as it has an [Evil] trait.
Moriarty's NP is ST. Despite having an Ignore Invicible move, he will not cast it on his NP turn, so it is safe to use Evade or Invincible moves and taunt for his NP turn.
However, if his ally charges his NP gauge, he may unleash his NP with Pierce Invulnerable - if a Master is unlucky.
Upon Break, Moriarty will cleanse all debuffs on himself. Avoid using Stuns or other disabling debuffs on the same turn that his bar breaks.
Moriarty's second break will also charge his NP gauge. If he is one charge away from an NP, be ready for an incoming NP once his HP bar is broken.
Moriarty still has silly hit counts, and will gladly charge your NP bar for you if you can survive his attacks.
- Since the Enigma should be eliminated first, placing Casters or Berserkers on the front line can help make sure it falls quickly.
- Servants with bonus damage against Undead, Demonic, or Evil enemies work well for exploiting bonus damage potential.
- Medea also works well as she can remove the stacks of buffs on enemies with her NP.
- Due to short enemy NP charge bars, a form of party invincibility is worth bringing to mitigate the Enigma's AoE NP (Jeanne, Merlin, David or Tristan).
- Once the Enigma is taken out, Moriarty can be countered with a Lancer. Tamamo-no-Mae (Lancer) has bonus damage vs. Males, while Vlad III (EXTRA) (Lancer) has bonus damage vs. Evil, making them both decent choices in this fight.
- Since Moriarty's NP is ST, Servants that can taunt and then tank his NP are useful to bring along (Mash, Chevalier d'Eon, Georgios).
- Having Cu Chulainn as a last stand Servant works very well given the boss is an Archer.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.
- Jannu setup - Jeanne + Nursery Rhyme + Irisviel (Backline Tamamo Lancer)
- Lu Bu setup - Lu Bu + Medea + Shakespeare (Backline: Cu + Cu Protoype + Support Leonidas).
- Vlad III EXTRA setup - Vlad III EXTRA + Waver + Merlin (Backline Scathach + Illya)
- Medea setup - Georgios + Medea + Story Hans Support (Backline Hektor + Boudica + Leonidas)