|Note: If Mash Kyrielight is brought to this quest, she must use the Orthenaus Spiritron Dress.|
| HP ||235,862 |
|LVL ||80 || HP ||224,406
|LVL ||80 |
|Class || Berserker |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||Up to 2 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Female, Servant, Wild Beast, Heaven or Earth, Argonaut, Evil, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Battle Start||Wail of Determination: Increase own NP Gauge to MAX. Decrease own DEF by 50% (1 turn). [Demerit] |
|Special Skill||Prey Sighted: Apply Target Focus to a single enemy (3 turns). |
|Break||Desperate Roar: Increase own Critical Rate by 100% (3 times). |
|Skill 1||Self-Evolution EX: Increase own Critical Rate (1 turn). |
|Skill 2||Beyond Arcadia A: Increase Quick Card effectiveness for all allies (1 turn). |
|Skill 3||Logic of Wild Beasts B: Apply Evade to self (1 turn). Increase own Critical Strength (3 turns). |
|NP||Dark Sky Eclipsing Arrow: Deal damage to a single enemy. Inflict NP Seal on an enemy (1 turn). Inflict Curse on an enemy (5 turns, 500 damage/turn). |
- This stage features a 3-wave format, with Atalante (Alter) as the final boss. The first two waves contain more Assassin-class Yagas, and as always, should be used to charge the party’s NP gauges. Killing them should not be a problem assuming that Caster-class supports are brought along, but an AoE Caster can be brought along to accelerate the process if needed.
- The final wave consists of Atalante (Alter) accompanied by two Saber-class Yagas. The Yagas are a fairly low threat, however, and as such, most of the Master’s attention should be placed on defeating Atalante.
- Atalante (Alter) charges her NP gauge to full at the start of the fight, but her defense is also reduced significantly for one turn. As such, it is the best turn to burst her first HP bar down, greatly reducing the fight’s difficulty
- Upon Break, Atalante will cast a 100% Critical Rate Up on herself for the next 3 attacks, which all but ensures that her massive critical hits will land. Each of the critical hits is capable of depleting a large part of a 5-star Servant’s HP pool, and should ideally be tanked with Taunt or defensive buffs.
- As with most Berserker bosses, most single-target damage dealers (especially those with high NP damage or critical affinity) are viable for this stage, and even if a less optimal option is used, the lack of damage can be compensated via the use of a secondary damage dealer. In particular, Jeanne d’Arc (Alter) is a very strong option, as her NP’s Buff Block will nullify Atalante’s Critical Rate Up buff. AoE options such as Gilgamesh or Nikola Tesla are also excellent, allowing quick elimination of the Saber-class Yaga.
- As the stage is more damage-oriented, damage supports are generally favored over defensive ones, but those with party-wide Invincibility or Taunt also prove valuable, as they are capable of minimizing the impact of Atalante’s high damage output.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.