| Note: If Mash Kyrielight is brought to this quest, she must use the Orthenaus Spiritron Dress. |
The enemy Master will be present during this battle and is scripted to use command seals throughout the fight on the first turn, after first break, and after second break.
| HP ||235,273 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||335,086
|LVL ||90 || HP ||213,385
|LVL ||90 |
|Class || Caster |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn (Unlike normal Caster enemies) |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Female, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Battle Start||Emergency Prerogative: Apply Invincible to self (3 times) [Unremovable]. Decrease ATK for all enemies by 20% (3 turns). Apply Buff Block to all enemies (1 time). |
|End of 1st Turn||Command Spell 1: [I order you with my Command Spell...Freeze the enemy!]: |
Apply Stun (1 turn) during normal attacks for Anastasia (3 times).
|Break||Command Spell 2: [I order you with my Command Spell...Unleash your Noble Phantasm!]: |
Increase Anastasia's NP Gauge to MAX.
|Break||Command Spell 3: [I order you with my Command Spell...Become the Tsaritza!]: |
Apply Guts to Anastasia (1 time, 100% HP). [Unremovable]
|Skill 1||Mystic Eyes of Penetration D: Apply Ignore Invincible to self (1 turn). Increase own Arts Card effectiveness (1 turn). Decrease Debuff Resist for a single enemy by 100% (1 turn). |
|Skill 2||Frigid Charisma B: Increase ATK for all allies (3 turns). Decrease ATK for all enemies (3 turns). |
|Skill 3 (After Break)||Schwipsig B: Increase own NP Gauge by 1. 60% chance to inflict Stun on a single enemy (1 turn). |
|NP||Viy Viy Viy: Deal damage to all enemies. Decrease DEF for all enemies (3 turns). Inflict Skill Seal on all enemies (1 turn). |
- The only enemy in this stage is Anastasia, who comes with three HP bars. At the start of the fight, she will apply a 3-hit Invincibility on herself and debuffs the whole frontline with a 3-turn attack debuff as well a 1-hit Buff Block. After Break, Anastasia gains an additional skill which fills her NP Gauge by 1 and has a chance to Stun a select target.
- Anastasia is supported by her Master Kadoc Zemlupus. This support comes in the form of his Command Spells. The first Command Spell activates at the start of Anastasia’s first turn, attaching a Stun effect to her attacks for 3 hits. The second and third ones each activate on Break, filling her NP Gauge to full and applying a 100% HP Guts respectively.
- Outside of these mostly one-time gimmicks, Anastasia is not a particularly threatening boss, with moderate damage and an NP damage that even high-HP Servants without class advantage can survive through with a small help from defense buffs.
- Still, with her huge HP amount (3 HP bars and a 100% HP Guts), Anastasia is almost guaranteed to use her NP twice (the first being that from Kadoc’s Command Spell). While her NP damage is pretty low, the defense debuff and Skill Seal can be rather annoying, especially if the latter happens on a planned burst damage turn.
- In general, the most efficient way to face her Stuns is to Taunt them away, ensuring that she only Stuns a single Servant instead of potentially all three. Debuff removal Mystic Codes will also work, such as the Atlas Academy uniform.
- The generic clearing team for this stage ideally features a couple of Rider-class damage dealers. As a general rule, single-target Riders work better compared to their AoE counterparts, but with decent damage support either can work. In particular, Sakata Kintoki (Rider) is capable of soloing the stage (see the Video Links section for more information).
- Damage supports such as Merlin and Zhuge Liang are a staple for this stage, not only because of the support they bring, but also due to their easily accessible party-wide buffs, which can be used to nullify Anastasia’s Buff Block. Similarly, Servants with debuff removal or other party-wide skills can be used to fulfill this purpose.
- Taunters such as Georgios or Mash Kyrielight are also good choices to bring along. While they would be unable to defend against Anastasia’s AoE NP, they can be used to bait out her Stuns.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.