|Special Encounter Gimmick: "Command Card Burn":|
The boss will begin inflicting 2 stacks of this on all Servants on the 3rd turn, and every turn from then on.
- Affected Cards, if used, will deal 500 flat damage to the Servant using the Card (cannot decrease HP below 1).
- Getting 6 stacks total of Command Card Burn will cause the boss's NP to inflict Instant Death on the Servant.
- Stacks can be removed with debuff clear effects.
|Mystic Code: Golden Great Armor (Replaces normal Mystic Code Skills)|
|Skill 1||Drawing the Sword of Gods Lv10: |
Decrease an enemy's HP by 20,000~30,000. Increase all allies' NP Damage by 50% (1 turn). CD: 5 turns.
|Skill 2||Exhilarate Lv10: |
Remove 3 debuffs from all allies. Recover all allies' HP by 3,000. CD: 3 turns.
|Skill 3||Morphing Roll Call Lv10: |
Apply Invincible to all allies (1 turn). Gain 50 Critical Stars. CD: 7 turns.
|Optional NPC Support: Minamoto-no-Raikou |
Lv90 NP5 10/10/10
|Passive||Child of Lightning: Gain 10 Critical Stars at the end of each turn. Increase own Critical Star Drop Rate by 50%. [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Optional NPC Support: Watanabe no Tsuna |
Lv80 NP5 10/10/10
|Passive||Higekiri Yasutsuna: Increase own NP by 20% at the end of each turn. Increase own NP Damage by 30%. [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Optional NPC Support: Ibaraki-Douji |
Lv80 NP5 10/10/10
|Passive||Oni's Big Laugh: Apply Guts (Revive with 1 HP, 3 times) to self. When Guts triggers, increase own ATK by 50%. [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Optional NPC Support: Katou Danzo |
Lv80 NP3 10/10/10
|Note||No special abilities. |
|Optional NPC Support: Shuten-Douji |
Lv90 NP- (No NP) 10/10/10
|Passive||Oni Kind's Caprice: Inflict Poison (500 Damage per turn, 5 turns) with normal attacks. When dealing Critical Damage, inflict a random debuff on the target. [Permanent, Unremovable] Possible random debuffs: |
- Poison damage up by 100% (5 turns) - 20% chance
- Debuff Resist Down by 10% (5 turns) - 16% chance
- DEF Down by 10% (5 turns) - 16% chance
- ATK Down by 10% (5 turns) - 16% chance
- Crit Rate Down by 10% (5 turns) - 16% chance
- Skill Seal (1 turn) - 16% chance
|Battle Start 1||Kintoki's Declaration "Sakata Kintoki, incoming!": Increase all allies' Max HP by 50% [Permanent, Unremovable] and NP Gauge by 50% [includes backline]. |
|Battle Start 2||Shuten-Douji's Support "Now then, let's have a cup.": Increase all allied Servants' ATK by 30%. [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Battle Start 3||Medea Lily's Support "May everyone's goals turn to power!": Increase all allied Servants' HP Recovery by 100% [3 times, Unremovable]. |
|Rakshasa King Ashiya Douman|
| HP ||301,679 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||351,393
|LVL ||90 || HP ||603,359
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Divine, Giant, Heaven, Threat to Humanity |
|Note||Immune to Pigify and Stun. All attacks hit AoE. |
|Passive 1||Iron Mountain's Outer Armor: Increase own NP Damage Resist by 70%. [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Passive 2||Samkhya's Great Wind: Increase own Critical Damage Resist by 80%. [Permanent, Unremovable] |
|Passive 3||Skull Hell Formation: When there are more than 6 [Command Card Burn] stacks on any enemy, that enemy will gain a [Killing Curse Talisman] debuff. [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Break||"Mmmmmm, audacious! How audacious!": Remove the effect of [Samkhya's Great Wind]. Inflict random Buster/Arts/Quick card seal on all enemies (3 turns) [Removable]. |
- Command Cards Burned every turn will increase from 2 to 3.
|Break||"Mmm, mm, mmmmmm!!! That mentality, that sense of justice! How very irritating!": Remove the effect of [Iron Mountain's Outer Armor]. Increase own NP Bar by 1 every turn [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
| Break |
|Ibuki-Douji's Ridicule "It was amusing, clown.": Decrease Ashiya Douman's NP Strength by 50% [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Skill 1||Ephemeral: Activate at every 3rd, 6th, 9th, etc. turn. Inflict 2 [Command Card Burn] stacks to all enemies for 6 turns. Increase own Critical Rate by 100% (1 turn). After use, will launch two Critical Attacks. |
- Command Card Burn: When the burned cards are chosen, decrease the users' Max HP by 500 after use (6 turns). *Cannot decrease HP below 1.
|Skill 2||Shadenfreude: Activate at every 4th, 7th, 10th, etc. turn. Inflict 2 [Command Card Burn] stacks to all enemies for 6 turns. Decrease all enemies' NP Gauge by 10%. |
|Skill 3||Talented Yet Cursed: Activate at every 5th, 8th, 11th, etc turn. Inflict 2 [Command Card Burn] stacks to all enemies for 6 turns. Inflict Curse (200 Damage per turn, 10 turns) onto all enemies. |
|NP||Tour of Eight Hells: Deal damage to all enemies. Remove all debuffs from self. Inflicts 1000% Chance of Instant Death against any enemies with [Killing Curse Talisman]. |
- Masters finally fight Ashiya Douman in this final encounter of Heian-kyo! The boss is an Alter Ego with 3 HP bars (301k, 351k, 603k HP). This encounter can technically be soloed with several Servants (see video links).
- The main gimmick of this fight is Command Card Burn, which the boss inflicts 2 stacks on all frontline Servants every turn starting on the 3rd turn so long as he is capable of acting (and not Skill Sealed). Random Command Cards in the Servant’s deck will display the “Burn” visual effect, and if used, deal 500 damage to the Servant (this cannot reduce HP below 1). Most importantly, the moment a Servant gets 6 or more Command Card Burn stacks, they gain an unremovable trait that causes them to have a 1000% chance of instant death against the boss’s NP. It does not matter if the Card Burn stacks are cleared after this occurs, the trait stays on the Servant permanently, so pre-emptively remove Card Burn stacks when possible.
- In addition to Card Burn, he also rotates between three effects every turn:
- Turn 3, 6, 9, etc: Increase own Crit Rate by 100% (1 turn).
- Turn 4, 7, 10, etc: Decrease all frontline Servants’ NP Gauge by 10%.
- Turn 5, 8, 11, etc: Inflict Curse (10 turns, 200 dmg/turn) on all frontline Servants.
- Special Mystic Code Skills are available, one of the most important being the second Debuff Clear skill, which can be used every 3 turns and removes 3 debuffs from all party members. This can help slow down the buildup of Card Burn stacks on the party.
- The boss’s NP Gauge has 3 bars, making his NP a constant threat that he can fire off rapidly if not otherwise deterred. Evade or Invincible skills are effective, although if a Servant gains the Fatal Curse Talisman trait from having 6 Card Burn stacks, note that the Instant Death is unavoidable. The boss’s NP also clears all debuffs from himself.
- Be wary that this boss is immune to Stun and Pigify, so avoid using skills with these effects such as Gandr. However, Charm is still effective.
- The boss starts with both 70% NP Damage Resist and 80% Critical Damage Resist. On first break, the Crit Damage Resist is removed. On second break, the NP Damage Resist is removed.
- On first break, the boss inflicts a random Buster / Arts / Quick Card Seal on the party for 3 turns. Note this is removable.
- On second break, the boss gains 1 extra NP charge each turn permanently. Helpfully, Ibuki pops in from the side to laugh at the boss, decreasing his NP strength by 50% permanently as well.
- Single Target Damage Dealers work well, and given his Alter Ego Class, the damage dealer’s Class choice is pretty flexible. Berserkers are the only Class that deal bonus damage to him via Class Advantage (at least at the time of the release of this chapter), and are a decent choice. Otherwise, Anti-Divine/Threat to Humanity options such as Enkidu work well. Kama is also notable for being a powerful Charm-lock option, which also prevents Douman from inflicting Card Burn stacks and using his NP.
- Debuff Clear Support is helpful to mitigate how quickly Command Card Burn stacks accumulate. Remember to also use the second Mystic Code skill to remove up to three debuffs from all party members (starting with the latest).
- Damage / NP Gauge Support enables the damage dealer to bring down Douman more quickly, which is important since this battle is essentially a race against his constant NP onslaught and stacking Card Burn debuffs. Altria Caster is notable for also providing Anti-Threat to Humanity bonus damage with her third skill.
- As shown in one of the videos, Skill Seal + NP Seal is another way to prevent Douman from being able to inflict Card Burn stacks and unleashing his NP. His scripted skill usage utilizes an action, which makes Skill Seal actually applicable for this encounter. The low rarity setup team exploits this along with the ability to stack ATK and DEF debuffs on Douman, making him essentially do no damage to the party each turn. This is further facilitated by his high-hit-count normal attacks, which provide ample NP Gauge to the party.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.
- Kama 3-turn setup w/ 2x Skadi, Waver, Chiron (3 turn)
- Enkidu "Solo" w/ Support Castoria, Lv1 Chen Gong (6 turns)
- Heracles "Solo" w/ Support Castoria, Lv1 Chen Gong (10 turns)
- Musashi Solo w/ 2x Lv1 Georgios (10 turns)
- Low Rarity Setup with NPC Watanabe no Tsuna ft. Ortinax Mash, Caligula, Asterios (30 turns)