|Note: Master Skills are sealed for the first five turns!|
| HP ||200,353 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||203,796
|LVL ||90 || HP ||205,173
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Servant, Male, Giant, Weak to Enuma Elish, Lawful Balanced |
|Note||Xiang Yu will prioritize targets with the lowest HP (although this is not guaranteed). |
|Passive||Mental Debuff Immune: Apply Mental Debuff and Pig Immune to self [Unremovable]. |
|Break||Victorious Form: Apply a buff (5 turns) that inflicts Skill Seal (1 turn) when normal attacking. |
|Break||Extreme Form: Apply a buff (5 turns) that inflicts NP Seal (1 turn) when normal attacking. |
|Skill 1||Foresight A: Apply Evade to self (1 turn). Increase own Critical Strength (1 turn). |
|Skill 2||Tactical Body B: Increase own Quick Card effectiveness (3 turns). Increase own Buster Card effectiveness (3 turns). Increase own Critical Strength (1 turn). |
|Skill 3||Arts of a Conqueror A: Increase own Critical Rate (3 turns). Apply Ignore Invincible to self (3 turns). |
*Not sure if used
|NP||Mountainous Strength, Conquering Might: Increase own NP Strength (1 turn) [Activates first]. Deal damage to all enemies. |
| HP ||121,373 |
|LVL ||84 || HP ||125,559
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Servant, Female, Heaven or Earth, Demonic, Weak to Enuma Elish, Lawful Evil |
|Passive||Stun Nullification: Apply Stun and Pig Immune to self [Unremovable]. |
|Break||Foreign Spell, Mutated Bouquet: Nullify Xiang Yu's defensive Class Affinity disadvantage (5 turns) [Unremovable]. [Xiang Yu takes 1x damage from classes instead of 2x] |
|Skill 1||Incarnated Soul A: Increase own NP Gauge by 1. Apply Debuff Immune to self (1 turn). |
|Skill 2||Heaven's Feathered Woman A: Recover own HP every turn (5 turns). Increase own Buff Removal Resist (1 turn). |
|Skill 3||Vampirism C: Chance to decrease NP Gauge for a single enemy. Increase own NP Gauge by 1. |
|NP||Eternal Lament: Increases your Buster Card effectiveness (1 turn) [Activates first]. Removes own debuffs. [Activates first] Removes own buffs. [Demerit] [Activates first] Deal damage to all enemies. Inflicts Curse (2000 damage per turn) for all enemies (5 turns). |
- It’s time for the climactic chapter! Chapter 16 Arrow 1 has Masters face off against the pair Xiang Yu and Yu Miaoyi in a single-wave boss fight. Xiang Yu comes with three HP bars (2 Breaks) while Yu has 2 HP bars (1 Break). Both bosses start with permanent, unremovable immunity against Pig transformations as well as Mental Debuff (for Xiang Yu) and Stun (Yu Miaoyi). Master skills will be locked for the first five turns.
- Unlike many such fights where one of the bosses would be significantly weaker, this is a fight where each enemy poses a significant threat to the party. While Xiang Yu has a lot of HP and deals humongous damage with his normal attacks, Yu Miaoyi has an AoE NP with just 3 NP bars, constantly stretching the party’s defenses to the limit with the ever-looming threat of Xiang Yu’s NP on the horizon.
- Xiang Yu’s two Break effects grant him 5-turn buffs which makes him apply a Skill Seal (1st Break) or NP Seal (2nd Break) when attacking. As having both active at the same time would be devastating to the frontline Servants, it can be a good idea for parties with high damage output to Break him the first time as soon as possible, to then focus on Yu Miaoyi while waiting for the buff’s duration to end.
- Yu Miaoyi’s Break effect removes Xiang Yu’s class weakness for 5 turns, causing him to receive neutral damage for the duration.
- Focusing Yu Miaoyi from the very start is also an option, especially for teams with more limited damage output. While eliminating her brings Xiang Yu to his maximum of 3 moves per turn, it removes the complexity introduced by having to deal with her AoE NP, turning the fight into a simple damage race.
- In either case, Yu Miaoyi should ideally be the first to be defeated, as focusing on Xiang Yu would leave her far too free to terrorize the Chaldean Servants with her NP.
- It’s recommended to have at least two or three damage dealers for this stage, due to the risk of Xiang Yu accidentally pulling a crit on one of them.
- Caster damage dealers are recommended to help deal with Yu Miaoyi. Either AoE (Nero Claudius (Caster), Sieg) or ST (Xuanzang Sanzang, Shuten Douji (Caster)) can be used. Shuten Caster in particular works great thanks to her Anti-Demonic niche.
- Alternatively, Berserkers (Mysterious Heroine X (Alter), Lu Bu, Sakata Kintoki, Atalante (Alter)) can be used, or Minamoto no Raikou, who in a very rare occasion has both her Anti-Demonic AND her Anti-Heaven/Earth supereffectives applied against Yu. Alter Egos (Meltryllis, Mecha Eli-chan, Sitonai) also work similarly to Berserkers.
- A backup damage dealer should ideally be prepared in order to finish off Xiang Yu. Due to his Berserker class, this can be virtually any Servant from any class, though Foreigners (e.g. Abigail Williams, Mysterious Heroine XX) will have a safer run thanks to their class advantage. Single-target options are also preferred to AoE ones. This spot can also be filled by last stand Servants, such as Cu Chulainn (Alter) and Heracles.
- As always, Caster damage supports such as Merlin, Zhuge Liang, Scathach-Skadi, and Tamamo no Mae help greatly with damage output as well as sustain, and they also deal decent chips of damage to Yu Miaoyi thanks to class advantage. Servants such as Helena Blavatsky and William Shakespeare serve as more accessible alternatives.
- Servants with party-wide Evasion or Invincibility (e.g. David or Tristan) can be very valuable options to buy some time against Yu Miaoyi and Xiang Yu’s AoE NPs, potentially saving the team especially early on when the Master skills are still locked.
Taunters such as Mash Kyrielight and Georgios work great to redirect the enemies’ attacks from the primary damage dealer. They can even be used along with CEs such as 500-Year Obsession to delay the enemies’ NP.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.