|Guest Support Karna (Optional) |
Lv90 NP5 10/10/10
|Passive||Blessing of Shiva: |
Increase own Damage by 100% [Permanent, Unremovable].
|Wave Start||Hologram Rose: |
Decrease Buster Resist for an enemy by 50% (3 turns). Increase Buster Card effectiveness for an ally by 50% (3 turns).
*Occurs at start of Wave 1 and Wave 2.
| HP ||216,563 |
|LVL ||80 |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Demonic, Heaven or Earth, Super Giant, Undead |
|Note||Normal and Critical attacks hit AoE. |
|Battle Start||Desired Corruption: Decrease NP Gauge by 50% for all enemies. |
|Skill||Decrease NP Gain for all enemies by 20% (5 turns). Decrease DEF for all enemies by 10% (5 turns). |
|NP||Deal damage to all enemies. Decrease NP Gauge for all enemies by 20%. |
| HP ||276,740 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||318,251
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Servant, Male, Divine, Heaven or Earth, Weak to Enuma Elish, Lawful Good / Lawful Evil |
|Battle Start||Climax of Birth and Death: Increase own NP Bar to MAX. |
|Passive 1||Super Unified Divinity (Ruin): Increase own Resistance to all attacks by 30% [Permanent, Unremovable]. Grant Debuff Immunity to self [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Passive 2||Law of the Deceased: Increase own ATK by 50% [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Break||Transcendental Divine Majesty: Decrease DEF for all enemies by 50% (5 turns). Remove all buffs from all enemies. |
|Skill 1||Anti-Evil (Unique) EX: Increase own ATK (3 turns). Apply Special Attack [Enemies with debuffs (excluding unremovable debuffs)] (3 turns). |
|Skill 2||Clairvoyance (Transcendant) EX: Increase own Buster Critical Rate (3 turns). Increase own NP Gauge by 1. |
|Skill 3||Soul's Light EX: Apply Guts to self (1 time, 3 turns). Recover own HP every turn (3 turns). |
|NP||Mahapralaya: Deal heavy damage to all enemies. Decrease Buster resistance of all enemies (3 turns). [Activates first] |
- This battle is the first serious battle against Arjuna (Alter), and can catch Masters unaware if they aren’t prepared ahead of time. However, this fight can technically be soloed with proper preparation.
- There are two waves for this fight, with the first against an Alter Ego, the Ghost of Limbo, and the second is against Berserker-class Arjuna (Alter).
- Limbo begins battle by draining 50% NP Gauge from all frontline Servants, essentially rendering many starting NP Gauge CEs useless. It is best to avoid bringing starting NP Gauge CEs for this fight, and entirely avoid 50% Gauge CEs for this reason.
- When the second wave starts, Arjuna (Alter) charges their NP Gauge to MAX when they enter. Their NP deals AoE damage and has enough power to fell even Foreigner Servants, but Evade / Invincibility / Guts effects are still useful.
- Arjuna (Alter) also has permanent Debuff Immunity, as well as 30% Damage Resist and a 50% ATK buff. Given all these effects are unremovable, using debuffs is entirely off the table for the second wave of this fight.
- Arjuna (Alter)’s break effect will remove buffs from all frontline Servants, as well as decreasing DEF. It is recommended to avoid using any Invincible/Evade/Guts effects on the turn of breaking him as a result (although unremovable buffs like Guts effects from CEs are fine).
- A helpful Buster Resist Down 50% debuff on the enemy and Buster Effectiveness Up 50% buff on a random frontline ally occurs at the start of wave 1 and 2 (although the debuff has no effect on the second wave due to the debuff immunity).
- ST DPS with Trait Bonus damage are the most desirable for this battle, such as Anti-Divine (Scathach being a good example) although any strong ST DPS properly supported by damage supports will also suffice. Additional options are listed in the table below.
- Defensive Support that provides party Evade / Invincibility will be invaluable at the start of the second wave, to mitigate Arjuna (Alter)’s NP damage. Merlin is an excellent option, doubling as a Buster damage support if he is available. Other options include Tristan and David, who can provide a 1-time Evade to the party, although if running them, having Taunt on a Servant to prevent the damage dealer from falling to possible normal attacks after the NP is suggested.
- As mentioned above, Damage Supports for the damage dealer’s type of choice (Merlin, Skadi, Waver) are as effective as ever, especially given the NP Gauge drain at the start of the first wave, which makes NP Gauge charge support much more valuable in making sure NPs are ready ASAP.
- Taunt Servants such as Georgios, Leonidas, and Mash Kyrielight are invaluable for giving the DPS some breathing room from Arjuna (Alter)’s otherwise deadly onslaught of normal attacks. Alternatively, Taunt CEs such as GUDAGUDA Poster Girl, Outrage, or Halloween Arrangement also work well.
- When bringing Mystic Codes, consider selecting one with a hard survival skill (Evade or Invincibility) such as Mystic Code Chaldea, or Atlas Academy Uniform. Guts on Anniversary Blonde is workable. If packing enough firepower and support/DPS with built in survival options, going with Chaldea Combat Uniform to have access to Order Change to quickly stack buffs / increase NP Gauge is also always an option.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.