|Poseidon Center Core|
| HP ||159,673 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||181,484
|LVL ||90 || HP ||202,294
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Divine, Super Giant |
|Battle Start 1||Energy Charge: Increase own NP Bar by an additional 1 bar every turn. [Permanent, Unremovable] |
|Battle Start 2||One Who Crosses the Starry Ocean: Increase own Damage to Servants with [Star] Attribute by 20%. [Permanent, Unremovable] |
|Break||Intruder... Obliterate: Grant 2,000 Damage Plus to all allies (5 turns) and Decrease all enemies' Max HP by 2,000 (5 turns). |
|Break||Damage expanded...prioritize removing trauma: Decrease all enemies' DEF by 20% (10 turns). Increase own ATK by 20% and Decrease own DEF by 20% (10 turns). [Unremovable]. |
|Skill 1||Authority of Water A+: Clear debuffs from all allies. Apply Debuff Immunity to all allies (3 times, 3 turns). Recover all allies' HP by 10,000. |
|Skill 2||Authority of the Sea A++: Remove one Attack buff and one Defensive buff from all enemies. Decrease all enemies' NP Gain by 20% (3 turns). |
|NP||Trident Ocean Ray: Deal damage to all enemies. Reduce their NP Gauge by 20% and Remove 30 Critical Stars. |
- The Poseidon Center Core is Assassin class in this encounter, and has three HP bars. An additional Lancer class mob will also be on the field.
- As before, the Poseidon Core gains an extra NP charge each turn and deals bonus damage vs. Star Attribute Servants.
- The Poseidon Core's NP bar is fully charged in two turns; be sure to have defensive measures available in time! Its NP hits AoE and will drain NP Gauge by 20% as well as decrease Critical Stars by 30.
- Poseidon's 1st break grants it Damage Plus 2,000 and debuffs all party members' Max HP by 2,000.
- Poseidon's 2nd break will decrease the party's DEF for 10 turns, while buffing its own ATK and decreasing its own DEF for 10 turns.
- Poseidon has a new skill that will remove one offensive and one defensive buff from all enemies. It also will inflict an NP Gain debuff for 3 turns. It also has access to the skill from the prior encounter, where it can clear allies' debuffs, gain debuff immunity, and recover all allies' HP by 10,000.
- Strong AoE DPS in the frontline and additional backup ST Caster DPS in the backline is a good idea. Chen Gong is particularly helpful in this encounter, having class advantage against the Center Core, while also being able to also remove the frontmost party member so that backline support can be brought in.
- Damage / NP Gauge Support is useful to bring, with Waver, Skadi, and Merlin all being excellent options depending on the DPS's card color of choice. The Core will use its AoE NP frequently, so eliminating it as quickly as possible is important.
- Defensive Support options, particularly those with party-wide Evade / Invincibility options (such as Merlin) will help the party survive the boss's relatively fast NP charge time.
- Mystic Code: Chaldea Combat Uniform is useful for its Order Change skill, to bring backline support to help top off an NP Gauge. It can also be used to stun the enemy boss (provided it does not have the Debuff Immunity buff active), which can also help buy time.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.