|Mash Kyrielight (Mandatory Frontline) |
Ortinax Spiritron Dress
|Battle Start||Unstable Output: Decrease own ATK by 20% (Permanent, Unremovable). |
|Napoleon (Mandatory Support, Backline OK) |
Lv80 NP4 10/10/8
|Battle Start||Increase own NP Gain by 100% (Permanent, Unremovable). The enemy Master will use a skill that will decrease his NP Gain by 50% (Permanent, Unremovable), resulting in a net of NP Gain +50%. |
| HP ||307,450 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||405,275
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Servant, Male, Brynhild's Beloved, Divine, Dragon, Heaven or Earth, Riding, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Battle Start 1||Dragon Black Spot: Increase Critical Strength by 50% [Permanent, Unremovable] |
|Battle Start 2||Mental Debuff Immune: Apply Mental Debuff Immune [Permanent, Unremovable] |
|Master Skill 1||Instant Strengthening: Increase Sigurd's Attack by 50% (1 turn). |
*Used when Sigurd's HP < 50%. Can be used multiple times.
|Master Skill 2||Vine Shackles: Decrease Sigurd's Critical Rate by 30% (3 turns). [Demerit] |
*Used when Mash's HP < 80%.
|Master Skill 3||Dried Thorn Handcuffs: Decrease Sigurd's ATK by 30% (3 turns). [Demerit] |
*Used when Mash's HP < 50%.
|Break||Demonic Sword Quickening: Increase own NP Gauge by 1. Increase own NP Strength by 50% (1 time). |
|Skill 1||Primordial Rune (Warrior) B: Increase own Critical Strength by 100% (3 times, 3 turns). |
|Skill 2||Dragon Modification EX: Increase own Buster Card effectiveness by 50% (1 turn). Apply Guts to self (1 time, 3 turns). (Revive with 1000 HP) |
|Skill 3||Crystallized Wisdom A: Increase Critical Rate for one ally (1 turn). Apply Debuff Immune to one ally (1 turn). |
*Unsure if used
|NP||Bölverkr Gram: Deals damage to a single enemy. Deals extra Special Attack damage to [Dragon] enemies. |
- A stage featuring Sigurd as a solo boss with two medium-amount HP bars. At the start of the fight, Sigurd gains permanent Critical Damage Up and Mental Immunity buffs. Upon Break, he will charge 1 NP bar and increase his own NP Damage by 50% (1 time).
- Ophelia will also participate in the fight by applying buffs and debuffs based on certain conditions (see the boss info).
- This fight forces Masters to use a support Napoleon, with level 80, NP4, and 10/10/8 on skills. Despite his lower level and lack of any CE, it is made up by the high NP level and the fact that its anti-Divine supereffective works against Sigurd. He also gets a NP gain buff as well as a NP gain debuff, which in total nets him a positive 50% NP gain.
- It is also mandatory to bring Mash (Ortinax) to the fight, but unlike Sigurd, she has to be deployed on the frontline. She will gain an Attack debuff at the start of the fight.
- Sigurd has many weaknesses to exploit, being a Male, Divine, Dragon Saber-class Servant. His single-target NP can be defended against with Taunts or by way of party-wide Evasion/Invincibility. Teams with multiple damage dealers can even choose to take the hit to the face, provided they can finish the boss faster than the other way around. Generally, however, it is safer to field more well-rounded teams with ample amounts of defensive options.
- Overall, as long as Sigurd’s damage (particularly his NP) is kept in-check, it should be a fairly simple fight for Masters with well-raised Archer Servants.
- Any Archer damage dealer with supereffective against Sigurd can be used. Gilgamesh, Nikola Tesla and most notably Oda Nobunaga have all their supereffectives applied, as do anti-Male Servants Orion and Euryale. Aside from these, normal damage dealers such as Chloe von Einzbern will generally be enough to complement Napoleon’s damage output.
- Outside of the Archer class, Servants such as Minamoto no Raikou and Martha (Ruler), along with Siegfried and (ironically enough) Sigurd himself also have their supereffectives applied.
- Tristan and David are very powerful options for this stage, providing single-target NP damage as well as party-wide Evasion.
- Damage supports such as Merlin and Zhuge Liang, as always, will make the fight much easier.
- If Mash’s HP drops below 50%, Ophelia can debuff Sigurd twice, which makes it a feasible tactic to apply Target Focus onto Mash to have her absorb hits (via skills or CEs, such as GUDAGUDA Poster Girl, Halloween Arrangement, or Grand New Year).
- It is recommended to use the Chaldea Combat Uniform for Order Change if Mash proves to be a detriment in the fight. It should be noted, however, that this also means that Sigurd won’t receive certain debuffs he would otherwise have.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.