| HP ||209,725 |
|LVL ||55 || HP ||225,075
|LVL ||60 || HP ||355,054
|LVL ||45 |
|Class || Avenger |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Female, Humanoid, Servant, Heaven or Earth, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Skill 1||Monstrous Strength A+: Increase own ATK (1 turn). |
|Skill 2||Demonic Mutation B: Apply Guts to self (1 time, 5 turns). Increase own Critical Strength (3 turns). |
|Skill 3||Mystic Eyes A++: Chance to stun a single enemy (1 turn). Likely to use this move after break. |
|Break||Increase own Debuff Success Rate (Unremovable). |
|Break||Increase own Critical Rate (Unremovable). Increase own Debuff Success Rate (Unremovable). |
Transforms into Monstrous NPC version that deals AoE damage on basic attacks.
|NP Effect||Pandemonium Cetus: Deal damage to all enemies. Increase NP Gauge for allies by 1. Inflict Curse on all enemies (5 turns). |
- Gorgon is ready to lay down the law, featuring a second fight against an Avenger (alongside Avenger of Shinjuku).
- Once again, the Avenger class itself is the main issue, with limited class advantage options to draw on, Gorgon will output high damage as befits the Avenger class.
- In addition, her AoE NP is lethal, while her skill set includes the ever-annoying Stun mechanic.
- Her overcharge also shortens the gap between NPs by one, as each cast refunds 1 pip of NP Bar.
- Her Break Bar effects are also interesting in that after her second Break Bar is broken, she transforms into her monstrous version that deals AoE damage with a massive hit count.
- As a result, Gorgon stats charging the NP bars of the entire team, but beware of her critical potential and near-guaranteed stun skill.
- With a lot of HP to chew through, BB is once again a solid option for her Avenger destruction. In addition, her cleansing and healing capability go a long way in nullifying Gorgon's stun and damage.
- Berserkers, and to a lesser extent other Avengers, will absolutely destroy Gorgon's third HP bar, as her high hit count AoE attacks fill their charge bar immensely - the benefit of a high defensive NP Gain.
- Gorgon also possesses some very worthwhile anti-traits to abuse, most notably Divine and female.
- Still, Gorgon's damage output is dangerous, and her AoE NP lethal. Hard survival skills and more sustained defensive skills are highly advised until Masters reach her third Break Bar (and quickly make short work of her remaining HP via NP spam).
While Gorgon will be nerfed for the rerun (nearly halving her HP and reducing her level), this encounter can still be soloed with the help of a strong support.
- When soloing, Masters field lvl 1 Servants with a Taunt (Georgios and Leonidas) to draw fire for 2 turns (one at a time) and then leave the borrowed maxed Servant on their own.
- The Atlas Academy Uniform is highly recommended for its cleanse (in addition to everything else)
- BB can solo the encounter, especially as she can pre-emptively protect against Gorgon's Mystic Eyes stun.
- Heracles remains a strong option with his bond CE, and is capable of wrecking the third HP Bar from being hit by her high hit count attacks.
- There is some RNG involved regarding how often Gorgon will cast her stun, and how often she critical hits.
Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.