Use this tool to find the best Command Chain for your Servant.
- Type your Servant Name into the box next to the Servant portrait.
- A table below summarizes Damage / NP Gain / Stars Generated by all possible command chains given the selected cards.
- Apply active skills at a customizable level, NP upgrades, bonus buffs from supports, and adjust enemy specifics under the Advanced Settings drop-downs!
- Share your Servant Build with the Share This Servant Build button.
Note: Space Ishtar is currently bugged, we'll try to have it fixed and working properly soon.
- 2019/10/13 - Fixed a bug with some aoe skills not applying correctly.
- 2019/09/24 - Add overkill hits column
- 2019/09/24 - User Servant integration
- 2019/09/23 - Various bug fixes, special thanks to XLM!
- 2019/08/08 - Fixed display bug with &. Fixed Inherent Wisdom bug with Da Vinci & Tesla
- 2019/06/13 - Fixed an oddball issue with certain skills with similar names (details via @kuu0 and @da-vincichan)
- 2019/06/01 - Mash’s third skill is now working for NP gain via @kuu0
- 2019/05/29 - Fixed a bug with Atalante Skill as reported via @kuu0
- 2019/05/22 - Changed Servant Attack autofill with +1000 Fou by default.
- 2019/05/21 - Fixed a bug with Sharing URL not working with GP Community. This may break existing generated CCCalc URLs.
- 2019/05/16 - 6M Campaign Update; Removes Buff cap
- 2019/05/06 - Made sure Gray's NP Overcharge effect applies correctly.
- 2019/05/05 - Fixed "servants with non-alphanumeric characters in their names display as the html version of the character instead" bug.
- 2019/05/04 - Fixed Siegfried Golden Rule, some issues with Sima Yi’s second skill.
- 2019/05/03 -
- Servant Icon now links to Servant page
- Implemented the 50% overkill bug from the game (will do a writeup next week, more info here)
- fixed some NP damage issues from Chloe, Tristan, and Li Shuwen.
- 2019/05/01 - various minor fixes
- 2019/04/30 - CCCalc Official Release
|Assumes Critical Hits by Position|
|Triggers Bonus Damage Effects such as "Bonus Damage vs Trait" or "Low HP Bonus Damage"|
|Disable Ally Cards, this will disable calculation if not enough Command Cards are selected!|
||Adjust Damage RNG (90~110%)|
Additional Enemy Settings
|Some Special Enemy types give further bonuses, such as Skeleton Warrior, Dragon Tooth Warrior, Zombie, Ghost, Pirates, Banshee.|
||Number of Enemies|
Additional Bonus Modifiers
Command Card Chains
- A, B, Q, N, E - Your Servant's Arts, Buster, Quick, NP, Extra cards.
- a, b, q - Other Servant's Command Cards.