- This year's Lucky Bag Summon allows Masters to select a specific class banner to roll for a guaranteed 5* Servant from that class's pool.
- Only one class can be selected, and Masters can only roll on this banner once per account.
- The price is a discounted 15x Paid Saint Quartz for a 10-roll.
- From the above table, the most cost effective pack is the most expensive pack [$79.99 Pack], although that may not be in budget for everyone.
- The cheapest way to reach 15 Paid Saint Quartz is to buy [$11.99 Pack] x1 (12) + [$0.99 Pack] x3 (3) = $14.96.
- Remember that the Bonus Quartz in each pack does not count as Paid Quartz.
Class Servant Pools
Which class banner should I pick?
For new players:
- The Caster-class pool has two of the most coveted Servants available in the current roster -- Zhuge Liang (El-Melloi II) and Merlin. If Masters do not have either of those, the Caster pool is a good opportunity to summon either of them, particularly Merlin, as he is limited and cannot be obtained outside of rate-ups.
- Tamamo-no-Mae is also in the Caster pool, and is the premiere Arts type Support in the game who also has an excellent ability to enhance all teams with her skill cooldown reduction on her NP, although she particularly shines in Arts Stall teams.
- The pool also has solid damage dealers, with Illyasviel and Xuanzang being excellent sources of ST Caster DPS, while Da Vinci and Nero Claudius Caster provide excellent AoE Caster damage.
- The Caster of the Nightless City sits as a bit of an outlier, whose performance damage-wise is less impressive but has unique, niche usage with her full party Guts skill.
- One strategy is to go for a banner in which one has the lowest likelihood of rolling a duplicate. If a Master does not have any SSR Servants for a particular class, then that class would be a safe pick as any Servant would be a new addition to the roster. Otherwise, the banner in which there is the lowest ratio of owned Servants would be the next least likely to yield a duplicate.
- Alternatively, if going for limited Servants only, the Extra banner has the highest ratio of Limited Servants compared to Non-limited Servants.
- As an added note, as every class banner is limited to ONLY the same class Servants, this means that all 3* Servants in the Extra class banner will end up being Antonio Salieri. For those who did not get Antonio Salieri during the Anastasia banner (he is Story-locked) or wish to increase his NP level, the Extra banner presents an opportunity where it is highly likely to get a copy (or even multiple copies) of him.
- Rolling the class banner with your favorite incarnation of your favorite Servant is also fine. Pray they will return your love. We shall pray for your luck as well.
- The Archer class pool has the highest ratio of Male to Female Servants, with 5 out of the 8 possible being Male Servants (or 6, if counting Orion as Male, which he technically does).
- The Assassin class pool has the highest ratio of Female to Male Servants, with 6 out of 7 in the pool being Female.
- Unsurprisingly, the Saber class pool has the highest density of Saberface Servants, although one "Saberface" Servant can be found in every class banner.
Feel free to discuss your reasons for picking a class banner below!