| HP ||154,416 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||199,454
|LVL ||90 || HP ||321,700
|LVL ||90 || HP ||321,700
|LVL ||90 |
Various (Changes each Break)
|NP Bar||1: |
* Changes each break
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Female, Servant, King, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Battle Start||I'll Be the Judge of Your Worthiness to Eradicate the Demon: Increase own DEF by 25% (Permanent, 3 stacks, total 75% DEF). [Removable] |
|Special Skill||Those Who Hold Life Are Precious. Begone. Let the Burning Hell of Eternity Begin!: *Activated if DEF buffs at battle start are removed by anything aside from Break. |
Remove all debuffs from self.
Increase own ATK by 50% [Permanent, Unremovable].
Increase own Critical Rate by 50% [Permanent, Unremovable].
Decrease own DEF by 30% [Demerit, Permanent, Unremovable].
|Break||I Still Have Two Transformations Left: Remove a DEF buff. Decrease DEF for all enemies by 30% (3 turns). |
|Break||Want to Consider Working for Me?: Remove a DEF buff. Decrease ATK and DEF for all enemies by 30% (3 turns). |
|Break||I'm at Full Power! Now, Turn Back into Ashes of the Third Heaven!: Remove a DEF buff. Increase own ATK by 30% (3 turns). Increase Critical Rate by 30% (3 turns). Decrease ATK and DEF for all enemies by 30% (3 turns). Decrease Critical Star Drop Rate for all enemies by 50% (3 turns). |
|Skill 1||Strategy B: Increase own NP Gauge by 1. |
|Skill 2||Unifying the Nation by Force A: Apply Special ATK [Divine] to self (1 turn). |
|Skill 3||The Demonic King A: Increase own Critical Strength (3 turns). Increase own Critical Rate (3 turns). |
|NP||Three Line Formation: Deal heavy damage to all enemies. Deal extra Special Attack damage to all enemies with [Riding Skill]. |
- In this challenge quest, the Master faces off against Oda Nobunaga herself. The first main feature of this stage is Nobunaga’s class. Starting off with an Archer class, she changes into Assassin, Rider and then Caster with every Break. Of particular note is the fact that each of her class after Assassin counters the weakness of the one before it (for example, Rider is strong against Caster, which is the weakness of Assassin). Nobunaga’s NP bar amount also changes according to her class.
- The second gimmick revolves around Nobunaga’s 3 Defense buffs, which she acquires at the beginning of the fight. Each defense buff grants her 25% defense, totaling at 75% defense up initially.
- With every Break, Nobunaga removes one of her defense buffs and applies either debuffs to the party or buffs to herself, all of which last for 3 turns and can be removed.
- While Nobunaga’s damage is normally on the low side, her criticals are very hard-hitting, and the debuffs/buffs she applies can cause her to oneshot Servants with lower HP.
- It is technically an option to remove the three defense buffs through buff removal skills or NPs, but getting rid of them causes Nobunaga to clear herself of all debuffs and gain permanent, unremovable buffs to attack and Critical Rate while still applying her usual buffs and debuffs on every Break. In exchange, she applies a permanent defense debuff on herself, turning the fight into a damage race.
- Aside from these gimmicks, Nobunaga retains her normal skills and AoE NP.
- Although Nobunaga deals progressively more damage as the fight goes on, it can be argued that the early stage is more dangerous due to her lower NP bar amount. As such, it is recommended to burst through these early HP bars as soon as possible, preferably with party-wide Evasion or Invincibility skills as backup.
- Nevertheless, her offensive buffs (and debuffs) on her final HP bar is not to be underestimated either, and in most cases, it is generally best to finish her as soon as possible.
- There are various applicable methods to deal with Nobunaga’s initial defense buffs without removing it. Servants with Defense Ignore (Minamoto no Raikou (Lancer), Sakata Kintoki (Berserker), Li Shuwen, Lu Bu) are obvious choices, but sufficient stacking of attack buffs can be used to similar effect.
- It is recommended to bring along methods of debuff removal in order to deal with Nobunaga’s debuffs more easily. Party-wide options are preferred, in particular Jeanne d’Arc and Caster of Okeanos, both of whom fulfill other important roles in the fight. Alternatively, buffing the primary damage dealer with Debuff Immunity (such as with Vessel of the Saint) is also a solid option.
- Servants with party-wide Evasion or Invincibility are very valuable early on due to Nobunaga’s low NP bar count, such as Merlin, alongside the aforementioned Jeanne as well as other options such as Tristan or David.
- After the first Break bar, there are typically two ways to proceed with the stage. Firstly, three additional damage dealers may be brought along from (in order) Caster, Assassin, and Rider classes. The goal here is to have a damage dealer to counter every one of Nobunaga’s classes. Those who either come with a hard survival skill or have access to relatively fast NPs are generally the best options, reducing the reliance on RNG.
- Alternatively, classes such as Alter Ego, Berserker and Avenger can be used with more well-supported teams, as their consistent damage will be able to whittle down all of Nobunaga’s forms. Of particular note is Okita (Alter), who gains 100% extra damage during the event. Do note that Meltryllis and Mecha Eli-chan will remove Nobunaga’s buffs on NP.
- The reverse of the above can also be done, with the neutral damage dealer taking charge of the first two or even three bars, finishing off with a powerful Rider such as Ozymandias or Sakata Kintoki (Rider). It should be kept in mind, however, that Alter Egos deal reduced damage against Archers, and so should be avoided for this option.
- It is also possible to use more defensive compositions to turtle the fight, though it generally requires constant use of party-wide Invincibility skills, especially early on in the fight.
- For those who lack survival/sustain supports, removing Nobunaga’s debuffs may be an option.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.