| HP ||251,370 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||391,020
|LVL ||90 || HP ||768,075
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Servant, Divine, Female, Heaven or Earth, Weak to Enuma Elish, Pseudo-Servant, Illya, Child |
|Break||"This is Getting Exciting": Increase own ATK by 30% (3 turns). Increase own DEF by 30% (3 turns). |
|Break||"Maybe I'll Get Serious Now!": Remove all debuffs from self. Increase own Buff Success Rate by 50% (3 turns). Increase own NP Strength by 50% (3 turns). |
|Skill 1||Snow Fairy EX: Apply Invincible to self (1 turn). Apply Damage Cut to all allies (3 times, 3 turns). |
|Skill 2||Emotional Freezing B: Increase own Arts Card effectiveness (3 turns). Apply Debuff Immune to self (1 time, 3 turns). |
|Skill 3||Kamuy Yukar A: Chance to increase own ATK by 20% (3 turns). Chance to increase own Critical Rate (3 turns). Increase own NP Gauge by 1. |
|NP||Oputateshike Okimunpe: Deals damage to a single enemy. Decrease NP Gauge for a [Dragon] enemy. Decrease DEF for a single enemy (3 turns). Decrease Critical Star Drop Rate for a single enemy (3 turns). |
|Magifender of Oni (As Herself)|
| HP ||304,775 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||426,685
|LVL ||90 || HP ||853,370
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||Up to 2 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Servant, Female, Demonic, Divine, Dragon, Heaven or Earth, Weak to Enuma Elish |
|Battle Start||"I Say, 'Welcome to Oniland!'": Increase Critical Strength for all allies by 30% [Permanent, Unremovable]. Increase Critical Star Drop Rate for all enemies by 50% [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Break||"Eat Plenty": Increase Critical Rate for all allies by 30% (3 turns). Increase Critical Strength of all enemies by 30% (3 turns). |
|Break||"Now, Here's the Climax!": Increase ATK and DEF for all allies and enemies by 30% (3 turns). |
|Skill 1||Heart Break A+: Apply NP Seal to a single enemy (1 turn). Decrease Critical Star Drop Rate for a single enemy (3 turns). |
|Skill 2||Break Rod B: Increase own Buster Card effectiveness (1 turn). Increase own Arts Card effectiveness (1 turn). Increase own Critical Rate (1 turn). |
|Skill 3||Demonic Nature of Oni (Guard) A: Increase ATK for all allies (3 turns). Apply Special ATK [Demonic] to self (3 turns). |
|NP||Gohou Shoujo - Kuzuryu Ousatsu: Apply Sure Hit for yourself (1 turn). [Activates first] Deal damage to a single enemy. Inflict Poison for a single enemy (5 turns). |
- This challenge quest is unchanged from the original run. Most of the guide is the same as the prior run, with the exception of the Quick Servant Suggestions table being updated with Servants added to the roster since the original run.
- It is time for the climax of Oniland! Taking the stage are Shuten Douji (Caster) and Sitonai, each of whom comes with 3 HP bars with an ever-increasing amount of HP. Their gimmicks are focused around buffs; Sitonai applies various self-buffs upon Break, while Shuten (Caster) buffs both bosses AND the Chaldean Servants as well.
- Of note is that Shuten (Caster) applies a permanent 50% Star Gain Up buff on the frontline Servants at the start of the fight, which comes as an advantage to Servants with multi-hit cards. Her 30% Critical Damage Up buff, applied to frontline Servants upon Break, further improves on the party’s critical capabilities, making the fight overall advantageous for critical-oriented teams.
- Thanks to event damage CEs, high-end compositions can effectively deal enough damage even with AoE damage dealers, making for extremely fast clears. The stage is also soloable, though there may be some restrictions (see the Clear Videos section).
- Both bosses have single-target NPs, making Taunter-heavy compositions very powerful… Provided that the bosses’ different amounts of NP bars are handled well. While Shuten (Caster) has a hefty 5 NP bars to charge through, Sitonai only has 3, and the latter even has an NP Charge skill, making her overall the bigger threat of the two.
- Furthermore, Shuten (Caster) is capped at 2 moves per turn while Sitonai sits at the standard 3 moves per turn when alone, which makes defeating Sitonai first the clear way to go. Nevertheless, the kill order is not as crucial as in some other stages, and even those who decide to dispatch Shuten (Caster) first should still be able to weather the storm with a relatively solid team.
- Turtling strategies can also be used, especially those with party-wide Invincibility or Defense buff stacking (Evasion works against Sitonai but not Shuten, whose NP has a built-in Sure Hit). As the bosses’ Break buffs last for only 3 turns, the fight becomes mostly a straight tank-and-spank after they expire.
- Both bosses share the following traits: Humanoid, Female, Divine, Heaven or Earth. These can be exploited via supereffectives to deal more damage against them; some examples will be included in the Team Recommendations section.
- While the damage dealer choice is pretty flexible in this stage, those who are NOT Assassins, Casters, or Foreigners are preferred (Riders, while taking more damage from Sitonai, are advantageous against Shuten).
- Minamoto no Raikou, Gilgamesh, Nikola Tesla, Oda Nobunaga (Berserker), Scathach, and Saint Martha (Ruler) are some notable examples of neutral damage dealers with applicable supereffective against both bosses.
- As far as Alter Egos go, Sitonai herself is good for this job, as she also has an NP Drain on Dragon enemies (which Shuten Caster is one). Meltryllis and Mecha Eli-Chan are also solid alternatives within the class.
- Other notable damage dealers, such as the likes of Jeanne d’Arc (Alter), Jeanne d’Arc (Berserker) and Cu Chulainn (Alter) can also work, alongside their alternatives.
- Riders such as Achilles, Ozymandias or Ushiwakamaru can also be used thanks to their advantage vs Shuten (Caster), but they should be accompanied by other damage dealers due to the risk of a stray Sitonai crit or NP.
- While Casters are weak against Alter Egos, Caster damage supports are still invaluable to aid the damage dealer(s), though extra attention should be paid to their survival. The presence of Servants such as Merlin, Zhuge Liang, Scathach=Skadi, and Tamamo no Mae will shorten the fight considerably when paired with a strong damage dealer.
- Taunters can be used to redirect the damage dealt by bosses, which can be invaluable to protect key units such as the primary damage dealer and damage supports. Georgios, Leonidas, Chevalier d’Eon, Passionlip and even the likes of Musashibou Benkei can be used to fill this role.
- Defensive supports such as Mash Kyrielight are excellent as always, and those with party-wide Invincibility/Evasion such as Tristan or David can save the team in a pinch. While ultra-defensive options such as Jeanne d’Arc still work well in turtling teams, her party-wide Invincibility is often overkill considering the bosses’ single-target NPs.
- As usual, last stand Servants such as Cu Chulainn (Alter) and Heracles can be brought along in order to guarantee a clear.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.
Quick Servant Suggestions
- May require specific CEs, Grailing, or higher NP Level.
|Supereffective / Trait Bonus DPS|
|Alter Ego DPS|
|Rider DPS (For Shuten-Douji Caster)|
|Defensive Support (Note: Do not use Evade for Shuten Caster's NP, Sitonai is OK)|