| Note: All Servants only use Extra Attacks as their charged NP move (due to being all Shadow Servants)! Servants still have access to their normal skills. |
Servants not listed below do not have any special or non-standard skills used during the encounter.
| HP ||84,634 |
|LVL ||89 |
|NP Type ||Extra Attack |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Servant, Female, Riding, Chaotic Evil |
|Battle Start||Code: F-D: Inflict Nullify Buff on all enemies (3 times). Increase NP Gauge for all allies by 1 each turn [including backline] (10 turns). |
|Skill 1||Voyager of the Storm A+: Increase NP Strength for all allies (1 turn). Increase ATK for all allies (1 turn). |
|Skill 2||Golden Rule B: Chance to increase own NP Gauge by 1. |
|Skill 3||Pioneer of the Stars EX: Increase own NP Gauge by 1. Apply Ignore Invincible to self (3 turns). Increase own Critical Rate (1 turn). |
|NP||Extra Attack. |
- Right off the bat, Drake inflicts Nullify Buff (3 times) on the front line only and grants an extra NP charge each turn for all Shadow Servant enemies, which also affects the backline enemies.
- There are mixed class types (one from each of the seven primary classes), all from the Fate Extra cast.
- Notably, the Li Shuwen shadow is an Assassin (despite the shadow's shape being that of the Lancer version).
- As usual for these encounters, all Servants are Shadow Servants, so their charge move is a single target Extra Attack.
- Servants can use their normal skills during their turn.
- Francis Drake has an NP Charge + Ignore Invincible skill
- Robin Hood can use an Evade (1 turn) skill.
- Li Shuwen has an Evade (1 turn) skill.
- Gawain has a Guts (1 time, 1 turn) skill.
- Due to multiple classes being present among the enemy ranks, bringing AoE Berserkers as the primary damage dealer are an effective option. Minamoto-no-Raikou, as well as Lancelot (with double Skadi) are decent options.
- Bringing Debuff Clear support on-demand to remove the Nullify Buff effect on the first turn will help make the encounter easier. Both Saint Martha and Caster of Okeanos have AoE debuff clear effects on their skills.
- If Masters have the Craft Essence Vessel of the Saint, equipping it on the primary damage dealer will also block the Nullify Buff effect.
- Alternatively, the Nullify Buff lasts 3 times, so Masters can instead purposefully consume 3 throwaway buffs on the damage dealer (such as Star Drop Rate, Debuff Resist, etc.) before using the damage boosting buffs. If using Lancelot, for example, his first and second skills can be used to get rid of 2 buffs, with the last one being needed from another source.
- Bringing sources of Taunt will be useful if the enemies cannot be bursted down quickly, given all enemies' charge moves are single target. Taunt will redirect damage away from damage dealers.
- This encounter technically can be soloed with Heracles, albeit requiring a source of Debuff Clear (the video uses an unreleased Servant, although others with Debuff Clear on a skill will still work).
- Bringing a Last Stand Servant is an excellent choice for this quest, providing a bit of insurance should the frontlines fall early. Heracles with his Bond CE is the best choice for this slot.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.
- F2P 3* or Lower + Support Merlin, ft. Darius III (18 turns).
- Lancelot + Double Skadi (w/ Vessel of the Saint), Helena, Chloe, Qin Shi Huang backline (9 turns).
- 2x Raikou Clear (9 Turns)
- Gilgamesh Clear with Merlin, Waver, Chloe (11 turns)
- Heracles Solo (NP5 10/10/10) + Debuff Clear support (12 turns)