GamePress

Multiple Star-ring EX

Submit Feedback or Error
Multiple Star-ring EX

Increase own NP Gauge.
80% chance to increase own Buster Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns).
80% chance to increase own Quick Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns).
80% chance to increase own Arts Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns).

Show Info
Lvl12345678910
NP + 30% 32% 34% 36% 38% 40% 42% 44% 46% 50%
CD 8 8 8 8 8 7 7 7 7 6

Servants with Skill