GamePress is a network of gaming sites that provide high quality resources and tools to help gamers take their gameplay to the next level. If you like writing, programming, and playing games, please apply.
|Pay||Article/Project: $20-$200 based on complexity |
Monthly: $500 - $5,000 if brought on part/full time.
|Hours||Article/Project: 1 - 20 hours based on project |
Monthly: 20 - 40 hours a week
|Application Process:||Application |
Interview (Skype or In-person)
|Site||Pokemon GO GamePress|
|Requirements||Level 30 or higher.|
Proficient understanding of in-game mechanics.
|Attach||Image of profile page|
|Requirements||AA3 or higher rank|
40 wins or more in all classes.
5 wins more than 10 times in Take Two
|Attach||Image of profile page showing wins for all classes.|
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- A passion for gaming!
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the team on building applications that bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- A passion for gaming!
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Familiarity with the Drupal framework is a big plus.