Explorers! Ludia has provided us with a teaser for the 2.20 Update, and we are excited to share this with you! This teaser calls this the Isla Event Update and shares the date of the next update and a number of other changes and additions that will come in the 2.20 Update!
Disclaimer: “Ludia provided the most recent information available at the time. They are not final and subject to change if necessary.”
So let's see what we can expect
2.20 Teaser information
This is the following information that Ludia feels comfortable sharing with the community:
- Barring any last-minute changes, they are planning on publishing the release notes officially on Thursday, November 24th, and releasing the 2.20 update the following week. As always, these dates are subject to change.
- This update is being hailed as… The Isla Event Update! This new feature will provide players with a new way to battle! Defeat special opponents in limited-time battle tracks to win awesome rewards! More details will be in the release notes.
- We are introducing 6 new creatures in this update… 1 Epic, 1 Legendary, 1 Legendary Hybrid, 2 Unique Hybrids, and 1 Fusible Apex!!
- We will introduce around 30 new abilities in this update!
- 6 Creatures will be modified in this update… ALL BUFFS! A couple of older Uniques are among these creatures that are getting buffs in this update!!
Updates are usually on Tuesday so we expect the new patch to go live on Tuesday, November 29th. This is purely GP speculation and not yet officially announced by Ludia.
This update looks to be another somewhat overwhelming one with a ton of new abilities, a handful of new creatures, and a few creature changes. We are most interested to find out what the Isla Event is and what these awesome rewards will be.
Overall we are excited to see what 2.20 brings! What do you think about the upcoming update? Lets us know in our discord!