Explorers! Ludia has provided us with a teaser for the 2.24 Update, and we are excited to share this with you! This one doesn't have a name (yet?) but gives us a quick look at what to expect and shares the date of the next release notes.
Disclaimer: “Ludia provided the most recent information available at the time. They are not final and subject to change if necessary.”
So let's see what we can expect...
2.24 Teaser information
This is the following information that Ludia feels comfortable sharing with the community:
- Barring any last minute changes, we are planning on publishing the release notes officially on Thursday, May 25th and releasing the next update the following week. As always, these dates are subject to change.
- We are releasing an exciting new feature in the game. Details to come with the full release notes!
- There will be 3 new creatures in this update. This does not count the Styracosaurus Lux which will be available in the game as of tomorrow (5/24/23).
- This update will also have 14 new abilities.
- 2 creatures are being buffed in this update.
Updates are usually on Tuesday so we expect the new patch to go live on Tuesday, May 30th. This is purely GP speculation and not yet officially announced by Ludia. Once the update is announced, it is good practice to get as much of your missions, event attempts, and raids done in advance as possible. We all know how sideways updates can go. While Ludia has historically supplied decent compensation, it is still in our best interest to look out for ourselves and make sure we don't miss out in the event of another major incident.
This update looks to be fairly low key in terms of just three new creature (Omegas?!), a couple of modifications (BUFFS!), and 14 new abilities. The big question mark is what will this exciting new feature be?
Overall we are excited to see what 2.24 brings! What do you think about the upcoming update? Any ideas on what creatures will be buffed or what this new feature will be? Lets u know in our discord!