Explorers! Patch Notes for Update 2.17 are here and as always we have all the coverage on everything. This update doesn't bring much in terms of QOL changes, but we've summed what's available up for you here.
As has become the norm with updates, we will receive some new Achievements to pursue. These look to be centered around the PASS and are as follows:
- Deck Out: Have 10 Skins in your Collection.
- Pass Finale: Reach Level 30 in a Pass.
- Passing Time: Complete 100 Pass levels.
- Take Five: Complete 5 Free Pass tracks.
- Generating Data: Collect 15,000 or more Pass Data.
- Teamwork: Complete 50 Social type missions.
- Bonus Bounty: Collect 50 bonus rewards.
- Feat of the Century: Complete 300 missions.
- Monthly Feat: Complete 15 monthly missions.
- Weekly Feat: Complete 30 weekly missions.
- Mystery: This is a Mystery Achievement! Its name and objective will remain hidden until it is completed.
- Tyrant’s New Look: This is a Puzzle Achievement! Its objective will remain hidden until it is completed.
- Hot Streak: This is a Puzzle Achievement! Its objective will remain hidden until it is completed.
We have a couple new mystery/puzzle achievements where it will be fun to discover what each is. We literally have nothing to go on for the Mystery Achievement, but we can speculate Tyrant's New Look has something to do with a Skin. Hot Streak has us baffled.
New Creature Rotations
The new Microraptor will be immediately available on the map, and Scutosaurus is released back to the wild after being Battle Exlusive for a time. Ghost will be released as Battle Exclusive (presumably taking Scuto's place). Beta, Segnoraptor, and Pteranokyrie will be available through events and offers.
Bug Fixes & Known Issues
There is nothing in the notes about specific bug fixes or known issues.
This update doesn't bring anything extra special in terms of QOL modifications, but maybe that's a sign they're working harder on prior bugs despite no mention of any. What do you think about the new achievements? And what do you think the mystery/puzzle ones will be? join our Discord server and let us know!