|Lvl 20||1435 - 1509||Lvl 25||1794 - 1886|
Fast Move Difficulty
Charge Move Difficulty
A fallen Tier 4 boss, the difficulty of running a Lapras raid has dropped from a Duo to a Solo. Players just starting to tackle raid solos may find a bit of a challenge in Lapras, as its two types tend to cover one another annoyingly well, which can make forming a team that's "safe" against multiple movesets a bit hard to put together. Regardless, Lapras is a good lesson in team diversity, and the ability to consistently solo it is a worthy benchmarks for many players trying to build a solid PvE team.
- Lapras is weak to Fighting, Rock, Grass, and Electric
- Fighting is a very solid universal type, and highly recommended for any complete raid team. Fighting Type will tend to be reliable universal picks for this raid.
- Rock types can have some of the highest non-shadow DPS in this raid, but can be risky due to the possibility of Water Type movesets. Rock Types also tend to see utility in a lot of high-level raids.
- Grass can prey on Lapras' Water Type, but has to beware of Ice Type moves. Grass is a bit underwhelming in raids due to its lower average damage, but it's still good to have for its valuable coverage.
- Electric tends to sport a number of high-damage options that can sweep Lapras under the rug. Just beware of the fact that a number of the big-name Electric Types tend to also have an Ice weakness!
For more information and help with figuring out the best team for this raid, please take a look at our Best Attackers by Type list, or dive into the DPS/TDO Comprehensive Spreadsheet to see just how strong your picks really are against Lapras!