Pokemon hatch at the same level as your trainer when you first acquire them, up to trainer level 20.
- Obtaining an egg when your trainer is level 10, the egg will hatch into a level 10 Pokemon even if you leveled up.
- Due to the level cap, even if you found the egg at trainer level 30, the egg will hatch into a level 20 Pokemon.
- 2km Egg: Spinning Pokestops/Gyms - Semi-Common
- 5km Egg: Spinning Pokestops/Gyms - Common
- 5km Adventure Sync Egg: Adventure Sync Reward
- 7km Egg: Open Gifts from Friends
- 10km Egg: Spinning Pokestops/Gyms - Rare
- 10km Adventure Sync Egg: Adventure Sync Reward
- 12km Egg: Defeat a Team GO Rocket Boss with One or More Egg Slots Open
Note on Adventure Sync Eggs
Every week, Adventure Sync can give players eggs as a reward for reaching specific distances.
- A 5 km egg will be rewarded for reaching 25 km on Adventure Sync
- A 10 km egg will be rewarded for reaching 50 km on Adventure Sync
Reaching the 50 km level will reward both a 10 km egg and a 5 km egg if the player has room. These eggs have unique egg pools that can be viewed below.
Note on Regional Pokemon
This list may contain a few regional Pokemon, but please note that these Pokemon are only available from eggs that originate from their country of origin outside of special events.