On July 19, 2019, Niantic announced that the anticipated charged move change is live now for players participating in Trainer Battles.
Players participating in Trainer Battles will also notice that Team Leaders use different Pokemon!
Entei/Salamence and Sneasel have been spotted being used by Candela and Blanche respectively.
Here's what we know so far:
- Minigames are the same across types(Earthquake has the same minigame as Bulldoze, etc)
- There are three separate outcomes after completing: "Nice", "Great", "Excellent"
How to Reach Excellent Completion on All Charge Moves
New Team Leader Lineup
Note: Team Leaders CAN use shields now
- Great League: Sneasel, Sealeo, Castform(Snowy)
- Ultra League: Glaceon, Empoleon, Mamoswine
- Master League: Suicune, Metagross, Articuno
- Great League: Combusken, Magcargo, Castform(Sunny)
- Ultra League: Flareon, Typhlosion, Magmortar
- Master League: Entei, Salamence, Moltres
- Great League: Plusle, Electrode, Castform(Rainy)
- Ultra League: Jolteon, Luxray, Magnezone
- Master League: Raikou, Tyranitar, Zapdos