Roselia Community Day
|Community Day Window||Featured Pokemon||Featured Move Evolution||Community Day Moves||Bonus|
|February 7, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time||Roselia||Roserade||Bullet Seed, Weather Ball (Fire)||1/4 Hatch Distance|
- Roselia will spawn en-masse with a greatly increased Shiny encounter rate
- Budew will hatch from 2k eggs obtained during the event
- A special research line will be available that will reward Sinnoh Stones
- A special $1 research line will be available, though players that have purchased a ticket for the Kanto Celebration before the event will be given free access
- Snapshots will be photobombed by Roselia
- A special box will be available to purchase that will give an Elite Fast TM, among other bonuses
Weather Ball Fire is basically worthless. Even when Super Effective alongside one of its existing Charged Moves, it's still a less potent option. But how about Bullet Seed?
The power of Razor Leaf generally outpaces the power of Bullet Seed, but not by a huge margin. In fact, Bullet Seed could outdamage Razor Leaf in cases where it allows Roserade is able to pump out one or two additional Grass Knots in the same period of time. However, Bullet Seed's longer damage window is also longer, making it a bit harder to dodge with, though the actual difference is fairly negligible.
Weather Ball Fire is an outstanding charged move. It has high damage for its low energy cost, and covers Steel Types that would otherwise wall it
Bullet Seed is a move that provides great energy gains, allowing Roserade to pump out powerful moves like Weather Ball Fire at a blazingly fast speed.
Roserade is a wet tissue of a Pokemon. Despite its enhanced coverage and power, it still has severe issues in PvP.
Did you know that a Roselia’s flowers smell more pleasant the healthier it is? The scent is said to deeply relax people. This February’s Community Day is sure to be relaxing, then—because Roselia will be the featured Pokémon!
Date + Time
Sunday, February 7, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
- Roselia will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Roselia during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Roserade that knows both the Charged Attack Weather Ball (Fire-type ) and the Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Event-exclusive Timed Research will be available! By completing these Timed Research tasks, you’ll be able to earn Sinnoh Stones.
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Roselia Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring an Elite Fast TM, four Incense, four Super Incubators, and 30 Ultra Balls.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Roselia Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Stop and Smell the Roselia. Remember, Trainers—if you purchase a ticket for the Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto event by Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PST (GMT −8), you’ll get this Special Research story for free!
- Budew will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
Stay tuned for when tickets for the Stop and Smell the Roselia Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into an Incubator during the event period
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team