- Sync Grid Additions
- Legendary Event in Late January
- Battle Villa
- Six-Month Anniversary Celebration
- Other Updates
- Sync grid tiles can be activated through sync orbs, which can be collected in battle (A "Sync orb chance!" message may appear at the beginning of battle.) Using a sync move gives you a chance to earn orbs as drops.
- Activating tiles teaches your Sync Pairs new skills and increases stats. That being said, upgrading comes at the cost of your available energy, which is finite.
- Some tiles are tied to additional requirements, including Sync Move level.
- The Grid will help trainers unlock Stat raises, Sync move enhancements, Move power-ups, and Passive skills.
- All Sync Pairs will come with a basic sync grid with the launch of the feature.
- Sync grids will be expanded on in the future for Sync pairs with coming updates.
- In late January, Pryce & Seel will have an expanded sync grid.
- The plan going forward is expanding the sync grids for ~4 pairs a month.
Legendary Event in Late January
- A very popular Legendary Pokemon will come in Late January.
- Rock-type Sync Pairs are recommended for this challenge.
- Will let you train up to 9 sync pairs per day.
- Need to pay attention to opponent’s weaknesses when building a team. Take into consideration not only supereffective attacks, but also status conditions and buffs.
- Can receive Battle Villa exclusive items from participating.
- Progress in Battle Villa will be reset at fixed intervals and gems will be rewarded based on placement.
- Can gain lucky skills for sync pairs through rewards obtained.
- Lucky skills are a type of passive skill that provide beneficial effects when certain conditions are met.
Six-Month Anniversary Celebration
- A special rally will be held in mid-February to celebrate the Pokemon Masters Six-Month Anniversary.
- The Battle Villa will launch.
- The Story will get an overhaul.
- A "surprising" new Sync Pair will be released.
- Many Pokemon will be unlocking evolutions.
- The Main Story will be getting chapters 22-24 along with new sync pairs.
- Can raise the levels of sync moves for Story-obtained sync pairs by participating in training events.
- Stats will no longer be reset when hit by enemy sync moves.
- The difficulty of EX Challenges will be adjusted to allow for more players to participate.