10/31/2019 at 4:00 a.m. PDT.
A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
- Readability of expiration dates for power-ups that may expire has been adjusted.
- Timing of when you receive Evolution sync pair story information has been changed from when a sync pair reaches a certain level to when you obtain that sync pair.
Note: It will still be necessary to reach a certain level with the sync pair that can evolve before attempting to complete their Evolution sync pair story. If you have already obtained the sync pair in question, you will automatically have the Evolution sync pair story information needed to evolve the Pokémon in that pair.
- When you lose a battle or give up on an area, you will be returned to the screen before your attempt rather than to the Pokémon Center.
- If a move’s type has been changed, the color of that move’s button will also be changed.
- Tapping a move’s button on the Moves & Skills screen will show that move’s description.
- The monthly gem special description on the Purchase Gems screen in the shop has been updated for clarity.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed and other improvements implemented.
In this update, we made adjustments that introduced some changes to how sync pairs behave in battles with Auto Mode on. As a result of some of these changes, we have found that certain sync pairs have become more difficult to use in Auto Mode. Taking players' feedback into account, we have decided to revert some of the Auto Mode changes back to their previous states. We expect this to take about 1 week, so we ask that you please be patient as we work on these changes. We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused.Updated: 10/31/2019 at 4:00 a.m.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.