Explorers, we've got some exciting news for you! Ludia has provided GamePress with information on the 2.15 Update! As it stands, we will see the full Release Notes being released on Friday, April 15th. However, Ludia has given us permission to share some teasers with you all now! So let's see what we have to look forward to.
Note: Ludia provided the most recent information available at the time. They are not final and are subject to change if necessary.
The following bullet points are what Ludia shared with us. This is the only information we were given but you can also check out some of our datamined information on our discord to try and guess some of the new creatures! We will also be having a little friendly betting challenge on the discord regarding the creature ingredients so make sure to check that out.
- They will be introducing 5 new creatures in this update… 1 Rare, 2 Legendary Hybrids, and 2 Unique Hybrids!
- They will introduce a brand new ability mechanic in this update called DEVOUR. This mechanic will be present in select Fierce creatures!
- They will introduce around 15 new abilities in this update!
- They are introducing a brand new feature in this update: Raid Matchmaking! This feature will work in 2 ways: Auto-Fill and Auto-Join. It will allow players to get into raids with less coordination than is needed now.
- There will be 6 new achievements introduced in the update.
- There will be a change to only one creature in this update, it’s a buff to a unique creature!
This is some exciting information and we're glad that Ludia has allowed GamePress to share this information on their behalf! What is your favorite part of this teaser? What do you think the new creatures will be? And which Unique do you think is planned to be buffed? Let us know in the comments or in our Discord server!